beware of the cape may cafe!

serendipity said:
The only amusing part of the dining experience was the fact you can color on your tables which my fiancee took as an oppurtunity to write "donald loves goofy....only legal in Massachusettes". haha. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

:rotfl: :rotfl:

anyone had the Cape May Cafe character breakfast?
we're scheduled for that on our upcoming trip.

stina

Thanks for all of your responses! It seems that with such mixed reviews there must be more several main chefs working here!

stina said:
anyone had the Cape May Cafe character breakfast?
we're scheduled for that on our upcoming trip.

stina

We really enjoyed the Cape May breakfast. To me it seemed more relaxed and laid back than some others. The food was basic Disney breakfast buffet fare - Mickey Head waffles, eggs, bacon, sausauge, fruits, etc. etc. I would definitely go again! The characters were great - Minnie, Goofy, Chip & Dale in their summer/beach wear!

It's been 2 yrs since we've been to Cape May, but DH loved it!!! i stuck to the other goodies as i'm not a clam gal!

We go to the Cape May Buffet every trip and have never had a problem. I have eaten hundreds of the clams and enjoyed every one of them. It's a shame you had a bad experience there. Perhaps you can give them another try.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience there. Cape May has a special place in dh and my heart and has always been a favorite. I have probably eaten there 25 times and once we did have a bad experience. The clams were extremely small and dirty that time and the rest of the food just seemed as if it was under a warmer too long.

But we just chocked it up to being an off night and went back again. The next time we went it was back up to par, I am happy to report. We will be going there twice during our trip in Sept.

We almost always book the breakfast for the last day of our trip. It's very fun. :teeth:

I agree....It was not good at all! I love seafood and have had some bad dinners, but I must say, when we went to Cape May in 2004, I was highly disappointed! I will never go back!

Gosh, sorry to hear it - I've only been for breakfast which is magnificent. I've not heard poor reviews about dinner yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter