Bibbity Bobbidy Boutique, worth it?

I would do it! It’s such a fun experience. I’m sad they are closing the pirates league too. We went three years ago and my not so girly girl did pirates league with her brothers and got an awesome pirate dress they carried (it was stupid expensive, but worth it). She looked darling. My oldest and youngest went to BBB and we brought our own dresses. I also got them see Kai run gold leather sandals to wear that day. They were soft as butter and still looked pretty with the dresses.
[/QUOTE
Thanks for the shoes tip!

Hello! Our family is planning on visiting WDW early next year and I'm debating whether or not to book my 7 and 10 year old daughters an experience at the Bibbity Bobbidy Boutique. My 7 year old is definitely a girly girl, but my 10 year old not so much....however, if she sees her sister getting to do something, she wants in on the action as well! I thought it'd be a cool way to get inside the Castle. I've read that you can get the least expensive package and purchase dresses ahead of time. Can anyone share their experiences? Did your kids love it? Do they walk around all made up for the rest of the day? Did they look like they should be in an episode of toddlers & tiaras ;)?? Best times to reserve a spot? Thanks in advance for your help!
We have done both. We bought the dress there one year and brought our own. I would recommend purchasing your own dress. The one purchased there was extremely uncomfortable and itchy. It was just as magical the other way.

My daughter, now 7, has done the full package three, yes three, times. She loved it each and every time. Getting to choose your own dress among all the beautifully displayed options is fun and they were really good about letting the child pick and gracefully not allowing the parent to interfere (well, at least I got the hint. Maybe not all parents do and maybe some don’t even need a hint to back off to begin with). Point it that it is an *experience* for the child, not just hair dress and makeup. Now if your older daughter is not in to princesses then I would choose another experience for her that is somewhat equal in value.

If you want to bring a dress I highly recommend the company little adventures they are super comfortable for the kids and hold up fairly well.

We did the BBB for our first born daughter 2 years ago, we did the whole package and it was amazing. This year we plan on doing it for both of our girls since they are now old enough but to keep cost down we are bringing our own dresses.

Anyone who has brought your own dress, Do you know if the girls still get to put them on in the dressing room with the magic mirror or are they expected to be dressed and ready to go for hair and make-up?

Thanks in advance!

We did the BBB for our first born daughter 2 years ago, we did the whole package and it was amazing. This year we plan on doing it for both of our girls since they are now old enough but to keep cost down we are bringing our own dresses.

Anyone who has brought your own dress, Do you know if the girls still get to put them on in the dressing room with the magic mirror or are they expected to be dressed and ready to go for hair and make-up?

Thanks in advance!
When we did it in December, they let use the dressing rooms with the magic mirrors at DS. They have always done so in the past at MK as well so I don't think it was a one off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!