BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Christmas annoyed me so much, here she is a strong women and she decides to fall off the bar so she doesn't look too strong.
Then she gets herself in a predicament where she almost goes home and risks a vote instead of a competition, because again she doesn't want to show her strength........ I just don't get it. Why are you hiding it, you bragged about your strength in your package clip and the first thing you do is hide it.... SMH

Paul....Meh, he's better than that pig Paulie last year.
Kevin can leave, he thinks he's some kind of dude......NOT!!

Christmas annoyed me so much, here she is a strong women and she decides to fall off the bar so she doesn't look too strong.
Then she gets herself in a predicament where she almost goes home and risks a vote instead of a competition, because again she doesn't want to show her strength........ I just don't get it. Why are you hiding it, you bragged about your strength in your package clip and the first thing you do is hide it.... SMH

Paul....Meh, he's better than that pig Paulie last year.
Kevin can leave, he thinks he's some kind of dude......NOT!!
Christmas did what most players do. She doesn't wanna be seen as a threat to early so she laid back. Pretty normal for ths game

Christmas did what most players do. She doesn't wanna be seen as a threat to early so she laid back. Pretty normal for ths game

I understand the game, I have watched all seasons.......
But she almost went home because of it. I get that she did it the first challenge, but when she was on the verge of elimination, and she chose the vote over the competition, that was a mistake, IMO
She doesn't know these people and they could have sent her packing.

Ugh on bringing Paul back but I'm always glad that its not Frankie. ha! He'll likely get the pendant of protection this week since he already has a huge fan base which means he'll be there for a while.

I thought it was weird Kevin started taking his shirt off at the end of the Temptation pod event.

I liked Alex more in the house than preseason. I've already had enough of Josh.

But so far, so good.

Josh has some serious issues...... He just flies off the handle in a nano second.
I think he may leave or be removed before they can vote him out. He appears unstable to me.

OMG when Megan (rainbow haired girl) I think its Megan was talking to Cody, he was just staring at her. Then at the nomination, he says to her " I just don't like you that much". WHOA...... Then you say you have a good social game, ummmmm no you don't.

I do like the temptations they are having this year though.
I think it will be a good season

Josh is annoying I can't stand crybabies.

Big loud crybaby who called Megan out publicly and apologizes privately. Based on the clip they showed where Megan was talking about a guy alliance coming together right in front of Josh...he should have been offended that she didn't think to not have this conversation in front of him. ie he wouldn't be in the guys alliance.

Cody makes me laugh. He killed it in that comp!! Mark looked like he was going to kiss Cody when they were talking in the storeroom about the alliance. ha!

I liked Cody at first..after him telling Megan he just doesn't like her-I don't like him. That was so mean. And I don't even really like Megan. Lol
Josh can go as soon as he's not safe. Can't stand him.

Josh has some serious issues...... He just flies off the handle in a nano second.
I think he may leave or be removed before they can vote him out. He appears unstable to me.

Definitely an unstable nut. Crying to Christmas before the HOH comp even happened, then flipping out on Megan for no reason. I'll be surprised if he lasts more than another week or 2.

FIRST SPOILER*********

Megan has self evicted herself from the competition!!!!!!
She went into the diary room and 3 hours later, the HGs were told she has left the game!!!

Alex is talking into camera with Jillian saying they are both nominated, so I guess Cody replaced Megan with Alex.

FIRST SPOILER*********

Megan has self evicted herself from the competition!!!!!!
She went into the diary room and 3 hours later, the HGs were told she has left the game!!!

Alex is talking into camera with Jillian saying they are both nominated, so I guess Cody replaced Megan with Alex.

Wow, I did not see that coming...

It looks like Alex is up. So funny Cody said he wanted to make big moves and he put up two girls who together couldn't add 1 plus 1 together.

It looks like Megan was making some racist comments I'm not sure she wasn't asked to leave after bb15 incidents.

Looks like Mark and Eleana and Cody and Jesssica are hooking up already.

This cast is really horrible all they do is try to hook up and talk dirty. I guess it brings in good ratings

Did anyone watch After Dark?
About 5 minutes or so after the cameras went live, some of them went running up to the camera talking and yelling.
Mostly Josh, telling America he's a good guy and he made a mistake blah blah blah. Then when he was sitting with Jillian and Alex later in the show, in the room with big long couch. He was sitting in the chair and the girls were on the couch and he says "Why am I the only one without a camera on me?" :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:
Then Alex and Jillian were talking to the cameras on how they were both nominated.
It reminded me of that scene in Grease, when the dance show went live.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter