BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Christmas always has this smug face. She is just a mean girl.
My brother thinks she is such a cute and sweet player. What show is he watching? LOL. In his defense he only watches the episodes. I guess that shows how BB wants her to come across to the viewer.

The people who are left are horrible! How bad is it that the only one I would want to see at the end is Kevin? Even with all of his slimi-ness. Matt and Raven bring nothing to the table (except Matt's cereal bowls, apparently), Christmas should have been sent home with her surgery - who else gets a "break" from the house like she did? They're all just horrible people! As for the spoiler list of people going home - it makes sense considering the dynamics of the house.

Here is the hack list. I get the feeling that the HGs knew, from the jump, that Paul is to win. Was thinking they were all playing for second place but maybe it's even worse than that and the whole order was set from the jump. Entirely fake and scripted. If so, bad choice cause this is the worst BB season.
While I'm not sure that the order of who was to be evicted when was something produced, it would not surprise me one bit if they casted everyone else with the understanding that 1st place wasn't an option and to keep Paul in. Honestly, I almost just cannot see any other way that each step in this game would have happened this way. It is sooo boring. We always have our annual Disney trips during Big Brother and have one coming up next week and I doubt we'll even watch the dvrd episodes when we get home, it's that pathetic....usually I check the updates etc. once we get back to our resort each night, but there is just no reason to this year.

Doesn't take long to watch an episode of BB when you fast forward through most of it because the HG's are so nauseating!

Oh Mark, what on earth were you thinking?!

I know Mark gave his safety to Paul because Paul gave him a friendship bracelet in the beginning and he is returning the favor. What is the real reason? I'm thinking since he asked Christmas what to do with it it was her decision.

When Paul was talking to Matt and Raven last night, saying how they are the power 3 and they were sitting there staring at him with their stupid mouths hanging open like they were starstruck or something...disgusting.
They honestly think that they are special and don't have to anything in this game and he's taking them to the finals....please.
Matt really came to this summer for free housing and free food, he's pretty much useless IMO.......

Ok, so Jason's letter from home..... His wife sees want an idiot he is being when he says "I will be proud to finish behind you, Paul".
So she wrote this letter put her son in a Big Brother T-shirt and borrowed an ultrasound picture off the internet to kick him in the butt to wake up!!!

Ok, so Jason's letter from home..... His wife sees want an idiot he is being when he says "I will be proud to finish behind you, Paul".
So she wrote this letter put her son in a Big Brother T-shirt and borrowed an ultrasound picture off the internet to kick him in the butt to wake up!!!
Do we know if her being pregnant is fake or not

I don't understand why they shut down feeds for a recap show.

I wish Derek last comment would have been to Paul how have you convinced all these people not to target you.

I guess they told Derek not to talk to Raven -- because we were shocked he didn't bring her to the forefront with her illness and all.

I guess they told Derek not to talk to Raven -- because we were shocked he didn't bring her to the forefront with her illness and all.

Big Brother has completely ignored everything Raven, I find it hilarious! Her family must be PO'ed they thought donations would be pouring in hand over fist.
She has gained some weight and she looks healthy, I wonder if its true all, the rumors that the mother was keeping her from eating and then she let loose in the house and went to town and saw she didn't die. Munchhausen theory may be spot on.

I don't have the live feeds but I have read every post in this thread. So, I'm pretty informed.

I do think just reading what they have been doing and seeing them actually doing it would possibly change your mind....they have sunk to new lows on so many levels

I had read a few things but not until I saw how very personal and just cruel they were and the fact the show has been allowing it to go on... I am absolutely shocked

Alex is the worst on the live feeds. The show is not showing how awful a person she is. She attacks the target and on a personal level...like Cody about his kid (how's your kid, Cody...do you even have one?) and Elena about her job and car. She gave Cody her HoH cereal and when he ate it she bombarded him in the kitchen claiming he stole it and got everyone else on board. Christmas is just as bad. And Josh with his attacking Mark and Elena for lying and the whole time he's still lying about the time he was on the block and faked that he thought he was being evicted (faked the surprise at Ramses getting evicted when Josh knew the plan and still keeps that lie going). Yet Mark and Elena were forthcoming and truthful. The show is editing out all this nasty gang up bullying. The biggest culprits are Alex, Christmas and Josh. Paul stands back and doesn't say much as his lapdogs do the dirty work for him. It's disgusting.

Alex is the worst on the live feeds. The show is not showing how awful a person she is. She attacks the target and on a personal level...like Cody about his kid (how's your kid, Cody...do you even have one?) and Elena about her job and car. She gave Cody her HoH cereal and when he ate it she bombarded him in the kitchen claiming he stole it and got everyone else on board. Christmas is just as bad. And Josh with his attacking Mark and Elena for lying and the whole time he's still lying about the time he was on the block and faked that he thought he was being evicted (faked the surprise at Ramses getting evicted when Josh knew the plan and still keeps that lie going). Yet Mark and Elena were forthcoming and truthful. The show is editing out all this nasty gang up bullying. The biggest culprits are Alex, Christmas and Josh. Paul stands back and doesn't say much as his lapdogs do the dirty work for him. It's disgusting.

On Friday's recap show, where they showed scenes not aired, I did see a side of Alex in several scenes that stunned me and proved she is a vengeful nasty person!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter