BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

On Friday's recap show, where they showed scenes not aired, I did see a side of Alex in several scenes that stunned me and proved she is a vengeful nasty person!
Yeah, Friday's show didn't even show the half of it. They also made it look like Elena was attacking Josh but he, Alex and Christmas were the bullies in that argument as well. They are awful people.

I am wondering, if this is all fake and staged that they need to fake drama for the show and that's why it's so juvenile and seemingly unnecessary (when it's like 8 against 1...why the need to attack so hard). I am sorry, but I think this is all fake and scripted. I think the entire eviction order is already set. If not, it is definitely a playing for second with Paul the winner.

Yeah, Friday's show didn't even show the half of it. They also made it look like Elena was attacking Josh but he, Alex and Christmas were the bullies in that argument as well. They are awful people.

I am wondering, if this is all fake and staged that they need to fake drama for the show and that's why it's so juvenile and seemingly unnecessary (when it's like 8 against 1...why the need to attack so hard). I am sorry, but I think this is all fake and scripted. I think the entire eviction order is already set. If not, it is definitely a playing for second with Paul the winner.

This is the way it started to go last year when it became obvious they wanted Nicole to win. It is not even well hid that they are orchestrating this from behind the scenes and I don't find it pleasant to watch anymore. Seems like they aimed to have as much in-fighting and as little socialization as possible this year! Lousy season all around -- and boos to CBS for such nonsense.

I am definitely disappointed. We all watch for the real interaction between house guests and we are now figuring out that it is probably all orchestrated. I feel duped. How many years have they been playing us as fools?

It really makes me mad that editing is not showing the true colors of some. I have witnessed Alex and Paul egging on Josh. They are just as guilty! And Christmas isn't that sweet pretty girl either.

I am definitely disappointed. We all watch for the real interaction between house guests and we are now figuring out that it is probably all orchestrated. I feel duped. How many years have they been playing us as fools?

It really makes me mad that editing is not showing the true colors of some. I have witnessed Alex and Paul egging on Josh. They are just as guilty! And Christmas isn't that sweet pretty girl either.

There were definitely past seasons (more than not) where it was obviously played out naturally and revolved around people's natural personalities. It seems the last couple of years it has been orchestrated and I blame the producer (Alison?) for that as it seems to have started when she came onboard.

Every season people complain about how scripted this show seems to be but yet they continue to watch.
I stopped watching for a few years...this is my third season back. Steve's win hooked me back but then Nicole winning last year, though she did nothing (Paul should have won then), and now this crappy season.....I might not stick around long.

Catching up on last night's episode and I just noticed Christmas has a topless woman tattooed on her arm. I'm really surprised CBS doesn't blur it. Guess they are too busy rigging the game.

Christmas having a conversation with Mark yesterday and she was crying and apologizing that he was going home, she said she feels awful for it.

Ummmmm....... then why are you? Be you're own person, you brag how strong you are and yet you little man Paul run your game.

Paul is so delusional he truly. Having a heart to heart with the live feeders.

Right?!?! What is that? He thinks he's going to be famous when he comes out, wants to go on Amazing Race next, Mr Reality TV man.
OR he thinks maybe these idiots will wake up and vote him out, so he wants Americas Favorite player votes to be secured.

Christmas having a conversation with Mark yesterday and she was crying and apologizing that he was going home, she said she feels awful for it.

Ummmmm....... then why are you? Be you're own person, you brag how strong you are and yet you little man Paul run your game.

Maybe she's just saying that so that she can get Mark's vote should she make it to the end?

And that's true but I don't think that it was as blatantly obvious as it is this year.

THIS. We have watched every season, but this year it is way too obvious that they are steering the direction of this show. I saw some of it coming to light last year, but this year it's ridiculous. I would think the houseguests would be totally frustrated that they can't play the way they really want to!

Cannot confirm this but I read Julie Chen Loves Cody & Jess, she wants them back for All-Stars....... Being her husband runs the network, its probably going to happen. Les Moonves (her hubby) loved James and he came back ;).........

Yes -- she said it on a talk show that she was all out for Jody. And it was rumored that the 20th season show would be an all-star show. PLEASE don't bring back Brandon and Rachel -- I beg you!

Right?!?! What is that? He thinks he's going to be famous when he comes out, wants to go on Amazing Race next, Mr Reality TV man.
OR he thinks maybe these idiots will wake up and vote him out, so he wants Americas Favorite player votes to be secured.

And speaking of Brachel -- anyone see them when they were on Amazing Race -- with her Irish green short shorts and no respect for the countries they were visiting. I have never seen anyone have as many meltdowns as she does in one day. The fact she is now a mother is frightening!

I would LOVE for Mark to win and see Jason go home. He is grating on my last nerve with his childish behavior and lies of late.

I am going to see if this season pans out like that list that was leaked. It should have some variations if it isn't predetermined. You can't tell me it is total coincidence if everyone goes in that exact order. So far it is playing out like the list but these first few were predictable so I can chalk those up to coincidence, I suppose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter