BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

I am going to see if this season pans out like that list that was leaked. It should have some variations if it isn't predetermined. You can't tell me it is total coincidence if everyone goes in that exact order. So far it is playing out like the list but these first few were predictable so I can chalk those up to coincidence, I suppose.

What list? I'd be interested to see that.

So has anyone else heard anything about the BB episodes being hacked? :badpc:

Someone posted on another site that episodes had then been leaked and if the info is correct they are saying Paul wins it all (I know HUGE shock if this is true as NONE of the dedicated BB fans saw that coming) then the evictions go in this order: Cody, Elena, Mark, Kevin, Matt, Raven, Jason, Alex, Christmas and then the final 2 are Josh and Paul, with Paul winning.

Obviously BB does not care one iota hi w fans feel about the personal attacks/bullying and lack of game play.....fans want to see strategizing without stooping to the lows most of this season's players have.

I just hope that when it all does unravel, that they (Matt, Raven, Alex, Josh, Jason, Kevin and Christmas) are absolutely gobsmacked that Paul would do this and so beyond embarrassed when they get out and see what fans really think of them

This list that was mentioned earlier in this thread. @RedSox68

THIS. We have watched every season, but this year it is way too obvious that they are steering the direction of this show. I saw some of it coming to light last year, but this year it's ridiculous. I would think the houseguests would be totally frustrated that they can't play the way they really want to!

Yes -- she said it on a talk show that she was all out for Jody. And it was rumored that the 20th season show would be an all-star show. PLEASE don't bring back Brandon and Rachel -- I beg you!

And speaking of Brachel -- anyone see them when they were on Amazing Race -- with her Irish green short shorts and no respect for the countries they were visiting. I have never seen anyone have as many meltdowns as she does in one day. The fact she is now a mother is frightening!

Did you ever see the episode of David Tutera's wedding show, when he was their wedding planner??
She was horrendous throughout the planning AND then the night of the wedding beyond drunk of course and I believe she was sitting under a table crying at the end of the reception. David was so disgusted and aggravated with her. Yes, she has had a child, makes me shudder.

Paul Abrahamian‏Verified account @deadskulltweets
Next you will say production made the #SolarEclipse happen to give Paul a secret message and advantage.
1f602.png
1f602.png
#BBPaul #BB19

DHzTE5CVYAAJJph.jpg

9:50 PM - 21 Aug 2017 from Los Angeles, CA

Did you ever see the episode of David Tutera's wedding show, when he was their wedding planner??
She was horrendous throughout the planning AND then the night of the wedding beyond drunk of course and I believe she was sitting under a table crying at the end of the reception. David was so disgusted and aggravated with her. Yes, she has had a child, makes me shudder.

I had heard about it and her ridiculous behavior, but could never find the episode! She has the weakest fortitude I have ever seen! To be an adult and cry at every little thing. I thought I was going to break my TV watching her on Amazing Race constantly crying "I just can't do it -- I can't do it, it's too hard". UGH

I can easily see her being jealous that her baby would get more attention than her. Funny thing is she really hardened Brandon -- he was such a nice guy in the beginning, but then seeing him on later shows he got really nasty and arrogant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter