BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

I was really bummed when CNN made him choose. He was really good. I am not a fan of watching CNN type news shows but I can always watch Anderson.

Omg, this is just a rumor, since feeds r down it may not be true, BUT Sam was evicted and JC won the HoH! This is about to get interesting. I dont want him to win, but finally these 3 r going to squirm. I think in order to be a good winner you have to squirm and get out of it. I hope Tyler can pull this off, will make him a great winner if he gets out of this because JC is so ticked at him

Ah, he'll just aim to evict Angela. He has been set on her a while. And he should aim for Kaycee and Tyler. Maybe he should put up Kaycee and Angela and force Tyler to vote one out. Or if either win the veto, Tyler goes up. Wait...if Tyler wins veto and takes down Angela then who goes up??? Or is it that Tyler can't play in veto? I can't remember.

Omg, this is just a rumor, since feeds r down it may not be true, BUT Sam was evicted and JC won the HoH! This is about to get interesting. I dont want him to win, but finally these 3 r going to squirm. I think in order to be a good winner you have to squirm and get out of it. I hope Tyler can pull this off, will make him a great winner if he gets out of this because JC is so ticked at him

Oh, I really, really hope this is true! Would love Angela to be sent packing!

Argh...if JC has HOH and Kacey doesn't win POV, shes out, so then I'm 100% Tyler, but I'd really rather Tyler and kacey in final 2, but I cannot imagine Tyler would vote Angela out....blah.

Basically once it's final for the only thing hoh gets you is safety, who ever wins veto has the power. You can only pull yourself off at this point, so whoever wins veto is the other safe one and then whoever's safe and not hoh votes.

Oh, I really, really hope this is true! Would love Angela to be sent packing!

I think she has a better shot of staying in this scenario, basically if Jc, Tyler, or she wins veto, she will probably stay as Tyler would b the deciding vote...unless JC wins veto and puts Tyler on block and takes kacey off to have her vote Angela out or if kacey wins veto, but otherwise odd are Angela will most likely stay.

. Just read that Angela and Tyler on the block.

The thought that JC will make the biggest move and get Angela or Tyler out cracks me up. Tyler has been my pick, but Kaycee would be great too for the win.
He did nothing all season except talk...........:rotfl2:

I can't believe that JC won HOH. He won nothing all season. Looking back I bet they are sorry they voted Sam out and kept him. I didn't understand why JC wasn't voted out over Sam to begin with.

Tyler has been my favorite all season. He needs to win the veto and vote out Kaycee. Seems to be his only chance to win.

I’m so bummed the feeds are down, They would be so awesome to watch right now after these past 2/3 weeks of boredom we’ve been subjected to. I really want to see how Tyler is handling this. I know they will show us some stuff but it will be what they want us to see. Go Tyler, I really want to see him pull this off.

I’m so bummed the feeds are down, They would be so awesome to watch right now after these past 2/3 weeks of boredom we’ve been subjected to. I really want to see how Tyler is handling this. I know they will show us some stuff but it will be what they want us to see. Go Tyler, I really want to see him pull this off.
Yeah, all they'll show is cutesy smart JC and none of the jerk stuff.

Just read a spoiler where JC said in DR that he was nomming Angela and they asked who else and he said it didn't matter as long as Angela goes. I knew he felt that way and that's dumb...just like Fessy with Scotty...all jealousy. Because Angela is the best of the 4 to have in F2 as most of the jury hates her for her cold mean girl personality and her nasty GB messages. Well, I hope Ty wins veto and then Kaycee replaces him and he votes her out. Though I like Kaycee for the win and Tyler next then Angela and then JC. But JC won't win against Kaycee (nobody will). So they should all be aiming to get her out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter