BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

I have a question that I can’t stop thinking about lately...

Is the BB house on a soundstage? I used to think it was just a house on a regular street LOL

I know that the backyard is real because they see birds and airplanes flying overhead. The front is a studio with an audience.

If it is a soundstage on a lot how have they had people try to climb the fence in the back yard or yell things to them when they’re in the back yard?

I’m very confused lol

Here is an article explaining how the house is set up, there is also a link that brings you to an aerial view of the house. The yard is surrounded by a very large wall, probably pretty near impossible to climb. I know a few years ago someone used a bullhorn on the side of the cement funnel for flash floods and talked from there. The houseguests really could never make out what he said, even with the bullhorn so he stopped trying. Before that they had planes with banners, not sure why that has stopped, probably the cost of doing that.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2010/08/big-brother-house-behind-scenes-control-room/

Here is an article explaining how the house is set up, there is also a link that brings you to an aerial view of the house. The yard is surrounded by a very large wall, probably pretty near impossible to climb. I know a few years ago someone used a bullhorn on the side of the cement funnel for flash floods and talked from there. The houseguests really could never make out what he said, even with the bullhorn so he stopped trying. Before that they had planes with banners, not sure why that has stopped, probably the cost of doing that.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2010/08/big-brother-house-behind-scenes-control-room/

I fee like my whole life is a lie LOL

So if Kaycee wins veto and takes one of them off does that mean the other is automatically evicted. Jc is safe the veto winner is safe and the person taken off the block is safe. Any word on who won veto?

So if Kaycee wins veto and takes one of them off does that mean the other is automatically evicted. Jc is safe the veto winner is safe and the person taken off the block is safe. Any word on who won veto?
If she wins she is safe but cannot use it. Then she gets the sole deciding vote.

If she wins she is safe but cannot use it. Then she gets the sole deciding vote.
Ok I was wondering how that would work. I have read on another site that Kaycee won veto. Of course, I don't know if that is official.

No word on who won except someone, on my other forum, swore she saw somewhere that Kaycee won but everyone on that forum say that haven't seen anything.

Though I wonder if Angela won because REALvegas posted several tweets about Angela discussing, in the DR, what she'll do with Tyler.

And I say and think 'I don't want to be spolied' but then I go reading everything I can to see what's happened.

Last edited:
Though I wonder if Angela won because REALvegas posted several tweets about Angela discussing what she'll do with Tyler.

And I say and think 'I don't want to be spolied' but then I go reading everything I can to see what's happened.
Inquiring minds want to know:cutie:

Says she's on the fence and thinking hard. If she takes out Tyler it's a huge move. She thinks her best shot to win is against JC. She is worried Tyler is playing her and she doesn't want to bring him and lose to him and be a laughing stock.

She also said if Tyler comes off and is sole vote he better keep her. So I guess this was prior to Veto or maybe during veto when others were playing (wonder if it's a one at a time veto?).

Jokers reporting Kaycee won.

Her and Tyler talking about speeches they will give when they send Angela home.

I hope Tyler in his speech tonight says. I was never in a showmance with Angela I was in a romance with this woman I LOVE her.

Do you guys think there is any possible way Kaycee screws Tyler over and votes him out. Obviously that would be best for her game. As I think she can beat Tyler it will be close, but against the other 2 she wins easily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter