BIG BROTHER SEASON 20! SPOILERS WELCOME

So I stayed off today in case the veto was spoiled. No surprise who won it. No surprise who got evicted either but I think that was a loyal move and not a smart move. Tonight's show flipped my #1 and #2 for who played best...and, by the way, JC is not either. He should go but if either of the other 2 win it would be smartest to take JC to F2. Anyway, Tyler now is back to being my #1 player. Man he lies flawlessly and is sooooo good at manipulating people. I think he threw veto (saw him smiling big when Kaycee won, then they show him in DR crying fake tears about about one of them, the couple, being evicted). If I were dating him I would be very very leery to trust anything he says. But, man, he was good at this game and should win it. Kaycee shoulda evicted him. He might cut her. He also has a F2 with JC and had one with 3 other people, no? WOW! But if he cuts Kaycee after that GB message to Ang...what will she think??? I did see a flash of anger on her face when Kaycee revealed the F2 deal with Tyler. Then all his sweet boyish charm melted it away. Wolf in sheep's clothes.

So I stayed off today in case the veto was spoiled. No surprise who won it. No surprise who got evicted either but I think that was a loyal move and not a smart move. Tonight's show flipped my #1 and #2 for who played best...and, by the way, JC is not either. He should go but if either of the other 2 win it would be smartest to take JC to F2. Anyway, Tyler now is back to being my #1 player. Man he lies flawlessly and is sooooo good at manipulating people. I think he threw veto (saw him smiling big when Kaycee won, then they show him in DR crying fake tears about about one of them, the couple, being evicted). If I were dating him I would be very very leery to trust anything he says. But, man, he was good at this game and should win it. Kaycee shoulda evicted him. He might cut her. He also has a F2 with JC and had one with 3 other people, no? WOW! But if he cuts Kaycee after that GB message to Ang...what will she think??? I did see a flash of anger on her face when Kaycee revealed the F2 deal with Tyler. Then all his sweet boyish charm melted it away. Wolf in sheep's clothes.
I agree, while I REALLY like Kaycee and REALLY want her to win; she just doesn't really deserve to win over Tyler at this point. She's had 2 times in the past week to get rid of her biggest competition and didn't due to her loyalty. I give her credit for being so loyal, but she should've used the veto last week to get rid of him and then another chance tonight. Had she not won veto tonight she would be gone. Tyler's been playing the game (social and physical) since day 1 and really never stopped. I def. hope they're the final 2, but Tyler deserves to win at this point.

Right now they're both talking like JC will for sure b the one voted out...we'll see.
Would be a mistake NOT to take JC. But Kaycee and Tyler are both worthy finalists. It will be a close vote. If I were on jury, I'd probably give my vote to the person who DIDN'T evict JC because the person who did evict is not truly playing BB. Tyler might take a big big risk and throw the part 3 so that Kaycee has to evict JC and then he'll look smart for keeping Kaycee over Angela and Bret and Sam (for honoring his F2 with Kaycee above all others...though he didn't really have to honor it since he threw that veto).

Would be a mistake NOT to take JC. But Kaycee and Tyler are both worthy finalists. It will be a close vote. If I were on jury, I'd probably give my vote to the person who DIDN'T evict JC because the person who did evict is not truly playing BB. Tyler might take a big big risk and throw the part 3 so that Kaycee has to evict JC and then he'll look smart for keeping Kaycee over Angela and Bret and Sam (for honoring his F2 with Kaycee above all others...though he didn't really have to honor it since he threw that veto).
That's what I was thinking too. If Tyler takes the 3rd round and edicts JC, I was thinking that may even out the "dumb" move parts - Kaycee with not evicting Tyler the last 2 times and then Tyler with taking Kaycee over JC. I'd kinda like to see that happen to give Kaycee a shot since she's my favorite (Tyler's a close 2nd though, so if they both make it to final 2 I'm happy - probably the only time my top 2 ppl have made it this far lol.)

That's what I was thinking too. If Tyler takes the 3rd round and edicts JC, I was thinking that may even out the "dumb" move parts - Kaycee with not evicting Tyler the last 2 times and then Tyler with taking Kaycee over JC. I'd kinda like to see that happen to give Kaycee a shot since she's my favorite (Tyler's a close 2nd though, so if they both make it to final 2 I'm happy - probably the only time my top 2 ppl have made it this far lol.)
Me too. It's also nice to have 2 worthy HGs in F2.

I know Brett is an online security guy but I don’t remember any thing else about him. I don’t remember his intro video..Angela’s either.

I predict Tyler is going to win. I really
like him.

I hope Tyler wins because I was the first one on this thread to pick a winner

UGH, what a waste of an episode. Why in the world wouldn't they show who won the first part of the HoH. I hate that they save everything for the finale, then there is so little time with the jury. which I rather see.
It’s the recap episode before the finale. They’ve done this for at least the last four seasons. And season 17 I think was the last time we got to watch part 1 on feeds.

Can't wait either! Show start 9:30 tonight. Hopefully it starts on time since Trump had a special broadcast, might have pushed all the shows back.

Can't wait either! Show start 9:30 tonight. Hopefully it starts on time since Trump had a special broadcast, might have pushed all the shows back.
Yeah...I am worried about this. Ugghhh. And Survivor is 8:00...woo hoo, good TV night. Got my wine on!

Winner guesses everyone...

I say Kaycee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!