Biggest Purchase in your life

Pacolovestacos

DIS Veteran
I'm excluding a couple things to make this more interesting: Home, Car, Wedding Ring

So besides those 3, what's the biggest one time purchase you've ever made?

I'm excluding a couple things to make this more interesting: Home, Car, Wedding Ring

So besides those 3, what's the biggest one time purchase you've ever made?

Like catfan said, do trips count? If so, my Antarctica trip next year is definitely my biggest purchase. If trips don't count, then it would be my camera setup.

Our current house. It cost more than twice our original home. More space, more land, and a much happier husband. :lovestruc

Human donor eggs. Although I suppose you could argue that the eggs themselves were the least expensive part; it was the medical care and compensation for the donor that cost the most.

Like catfan said, do trips count? If so, my Antarctica trip next year is definitely my biggest purchase. If trips don't count, then it would be my camera setup.

My DD would absolutely love to visit Antarctica! What an awesome opportunity!

In answer to the OP's questions, probably either our 10 day Disney vacation at the Contemporary or a home improvement project a few years ago.

One time purchase... to have basement finished in 2006

DVC would be biggest combined as we bought 8 contracts over several years for 580 total points that adds up to a lot.

If we are counting travel, then our trip to London/Paris was probably the biggest.

Outside of cars, houses and trips....it would probably be the pair of wave runners and the tow trailer to go with it.

Human donor eggs. Although I suppose you could argue that the eggs themselves were the least expensive part; it was the medical care and compensation for the donor that cost the most.

You reminded me - if it was actually my own spending money instead of my insurance company, then fertility treatments would far and away be the largest purchase.

IVF to have our twins. Followed by a car we bought, and then our pontoon.

I was driving down the road and Catarpillar had a sign out front that says SALE, they had hot dogs and hamburgers, so I bought an excavator. It was really an impulse buy, I got in a lot of trouble with it so I later sold it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter