Biggest Purchase in your life

1. 12 years of Catholic school and college. 4 done- 2 currently in college-last one starts college in the fall!

2. Disney- either the "big family trip"we did an all expenses paid week long trip for 16 (kids,their spouses, grandchildren and my mom). It was a week at BC CL. Or our marathon 16 night trip to BC CL followed by a long weekend in Hilton Head

3. Our inground pool

Last edited:
Well, if I can't list anything related to my home, I guess my most expensive purchase was this dress.

https://www.neimanmarcus.com/Valent...ack/prod196920114/p.prod?childItemId=NMB3RD6_

NMB3RD6_mu.jpg

Private school. And vacations. Even the little boat we had for a while doesn't touch what we spend on those two things.

Private school as well - 12 years (so far) for my older son, a combination of Catholic and private schools and 9 years of private for my younger son.

College Educations for both of us
DVC Membership
21 piers for our house foundation so our house did not break in half :sad2:
New Truck for my hubby's birthday
An existing business

We just spent $7000 having our back yard worked on. They took down some trees, grated, put in some drains, mulched the flower beds and reseeded the grass.

Reactions: Iya
Ugh, nothing exciting--house related: we remodeled our kitchen about two years ago and are still paying for it. :(

I wore it to the Academy Awards hoping to gain notoriety but nobody paid any attention to me. :sad:

Maybe I should have purchased a $31,000 dining room table instead.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Just as well you didn't. That kind of thing gets some folks in trouble.

Boring answer....sewer line.

I wish we would have taken a vacation that cost more, but not yet.

K-12 of private school for my son. He told me he didn't like it and secretly wanted to go to public school. He told me this after he graduated. We could have a nice weekend bungalow by the lake for what we spent on his schooling. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter