• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Birthday at Norway Askerhus

NJOGRE

Mouseketeer
My DD is turning 3 on our next tirp to the world 11/01/06 - 11/08/06. we are celecbrating her birthday at the Princess Dinner in Norway. Is there anyway to get the princesses to do something special for her? or is there a way to get something done special that will light up a 3 year old even more then she will already be at Askerhus?

Thanks for your help

get her the birthday button to wear all day at epcot (guest services to the right of the ball I think). also you can tell your servers and they might do the birthday cup cake for her. I think if you wear the button then the princesses will notice it and comment on it to her. Most of them were pretty talkative and nice when bf and i went last month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter