Birthday/Halloween Cruise - How can I get a DISign

MrsMas

Another Huge Disney Fan
Hi - I see so many people making creative things for their cruise trips such as t-shirts & magnets. I would like to make those as well but need help with designs. I'm finding it difficult to navigate this board. How can I request a design form one of the DISigners? I'd like some kind of birthday design and Halloween design.

I appreciate your help and response.

I think I'm the only one doing any Disney designs at the moment, I think the others are all on break or not designing anymore. You can look through my thread and see if there's anything you like there. It can give you an idea of what I make. Please also read my rules.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/matahari22-disign-request-thread.3493945/

Thank you so much for your reply. With being the only one, you must be very busy. There is a design I like under your t-shirts that had the castle with fireworks and the family's names. Are you able to do something like that but with the cruise boat?

Yes, I can. Request in my thread, please.

I need the family name, you guys names, and the trip dates.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!