Birthdays at Disneyland

Rapunsel

Tinkerbell... mood subject to change without notic
I can not remember the name of the place on Main Street that 'celebrates' birthdays.

As my DS 4.5 wants to have a 'party' there. Also anyone know the link or phone number, price?

TIA!

Rapunsel

It's at the Plaza Inn. If I remember correctly, it's about $10 (or less) per person.

From disneyland.com

Make birthdays more memorable than ever at the Disneyland® Resort, where you can select from many delightful party possibilities:
"My Disneyland Birthday Party" at the Plaza Inn, Featuring a Guest Appearance by Mickey and Minnie - Spend your birthday with laughter and music, fun-filled cake decorating, plus a special guest appearance by Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Birthday Magic at Disneyland Resort full-service restaurants - Add to a birthday meal celebration with a Sorcerer Mickey or Princess "Birthday Bucket," topped with a mini cake and filled with a cloisonné pin and other terrific treats
Goofy's Kitchen Birthday Bags - Blow out the candles and celebrate with a wonder-filled "Birthday Bag" for the birthday boy or girl
For information and pricing on all these wondrous celebrations, please call (714) 781-DINE

It's a nice time, but don't expect much in the way of good cake or juice. It's a round twinkie like cake that you decorate and the frosting comes in red, yellow and blue and it stains anything it touches! We didn't eat ours, just played with it. Also, the punch is watered down, but the cup is cute. You are not paying for the food, but the experience.

If you call the main reservations number for DL, you can make reservations from there.

We were there in June and it was a fun way to celebrate DD's birthday. It was $10 per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter