Birthdays at DLRP Question

AndyP

Earning My Ears
It just so happens that I'll be at DLRP on my 18th Birthday in July! Its my first trip to DLRP so I don't know so much about the place. So, if you could answer my questions, would be great!

Firstly, can you get a Birthday pin? I know you can at WDW, but do you have to buy them? Do you have to prove its your birthday and such?

Whats best to do at Disney but outside the parks? Which are the best restaurants and such ? :banana: :mickeybar

What are the attractions to hit first in the morning because they get the longest queues ?

Also we're hitting Paris, anyone recommend anything in particular? Would be great help! (We are also shopping in Paris!)

Thanks, Andy

WE went to DLP for DS 9th birthday 2 weeks ago, I don't think there was a birthday pin to get free. We did go to city hall and ask but the CM didn't seem to understand so I gave up. There is a pin you can buy ( a birthday cake with happy birthday on it which opens to say to you inside) I think this was about 8 or 9 euros. I got one for DS in the shop at the Newport Bay Club.
We enjoyed Annette's Diner and the Rainforest Cafe for meals.

I got a birthday pin last year free of charge at City Hall, but I don't know if it has changed or if Julie was just unlucky?

I hope we were just unlucky. I'd read on the other boards that the American parks did birthday pins , but I couldn't decide if DLP did. Maybe I didn't explain myself well enough to the CM, if I'd been sure that they did them I'd have tried harder but I thought I was wrong.Good luck I hope you do get one. We'll just have to go back again for a birthday.!

Hi Andy

How exciting having your 18th in DLP! :Pinkbounc

Peter Pan is one of the rides that gets the biggest queues later in the day - I've seen it at an hour even during the week, would be muh longer at weekends/holidays. But it is a Fastpass ride - if you're going on a busy day, get Fastpasses early in the day.

In Paris you have to see the Eiffel Tower, epecially at night if you can. I also love Montmartre, go up to Sacre-Coeur and enjoy the views and have a drink/snack at a pavement cafe on the Place de Tertre.

And write a trip report when you get back!

Rhiannon :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter