BJs discounts on Disney gift cards

I bought these last week, that are being delivered tomorrow (Tuesday).

I bought 50 ($100) gift cards to pay off my trip. This will save us $400.

I will put them all on 5 ($1000) gift card when they come, here, https://www.disneygiftcard.com

I can't get the 8% discount to come up online for the 100's...what am I doing wrong?

I used to be able to buy Disney gift cards on BJs without being a member. It now only shows a member only price. Is this new?

I used to be able to buy Disney gift cards on BJs without being a member. It now only shows a member only price. Is this new?

I don't know if it is new or not, but an online membership is only $10.

I see the member only price when not logged in. Once I log in I see the actual price, but I'm not a member. I was a member one years ago and still have my login, so I don't know if that affects what I see. Also, the site did let me order some cards earlier in the week, with out being a member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter