Blended O'HANA: lights, water fountains, and characters OH MY!

Is it weird that I'm so excited you asked this? Because I'm really geeking out that I have some amount of wisdom to share HAHAH.

But no, we never needed it. In fact, you can say you don't want one for an infant. But because he had one, when we rode it's a small world, his name popped up on one of the boards! Not that he knew, but it was still cute. You can't assign fastpasses to it, either. It's basically a free chew toy.

Hahaha, makes perfect sense! Thank you :)

When we went, they had just started the online ordering ahead for counter service restaurants in conjunction with the dining plan.

This is new to me. Do you need to be on the DDP to use online ordering?

I do LOVE the outdoor seating in Animal Kingdom.

::yes::

“So is this where all the cool people come to wait on the food they didn’t stand in line to order?” I thought it was much funnier than they did

:laughing: Waiting in line to avoid waiting in line.

If given the choice, definitely order online. It was super easy, too.

Thanks for the tip!

I just know we had beans, because they ended up all over JP’s face.

:rolleyes:

We had the nicest spot to eat

by your photos, it certainly looks nice! Beautiful shots!

N0MpaQdy3DcQZCkPH8CqbuwAfvBcHcMCq1tP3L53fJWOGIXF59PTa8fRC2wW6yMqk6Phz-11AzbSbCo1sPEJDxXi8kxYa_oU1AOWRQq0NOp_jfcQV8ImhRapvZzZL-3LqbIHsDBt

Whoa. Great photo.

Loving this shot.

Another great capture. :)

Meh. Animatronic lion doing its thing.

We kept JP away from the edges on basically all rides, and anything slightly bumpy we made sure to keep him strapped in.

But flying babies are the best part of the tour!

:laughing:

When we got to Conservation Station, it was evident just how many other people had the same idea. The crowds seemed to grow by the minute at this point.

Really! I didn't think it was that popular. Huh.

I’m sure they’re nice people, but I had a hard time with just, lack of consideration of others.

Ugh. Sorry to hear that.

So here’s Jimmy holding Gia’s purse and carrying the baby, too. Happy Belated Father’s Day.

:laughing: It's what fathers do.

Standing in line… he couldn’t contain his excitement.

2FCg1R0vrEgmmcscD59zWEkpvYXN73EPVEawzkV9aHaAhmBvxRQNQXrhPm3ZTlAEur7jHccpFWDekuPyFd-kR7ScCpz1f9PToh1HEer_LX5jqiFSgBW-LsrA_uOvS9bELisGCwif

That's great!

Always so much cool stuff going on at Conservation Station. But the real reason we wanted to go was for the PETTING ZOO!!!!

::yes:: Been there for exactly the same reason. ::yes::

When we went in 2015, I tried to take a selfie with the male goat and he bit my hair.

:lmao: No way! Photos??

JP grabbed a hold and tried to go for a ride.

p6e2JJopZ09gQz9eKkW64De5FdGx2mYGG5e60Uv4cnJmd8-if702AdZ9HmVP7p0nuoZJ-rezar9Mt3lruB04r_vlQSrg5LnGoQt-xpKP3Jrzwr8sm9YbTiRMinaqJe77fca-yk84

:laughing: Love this!

A man and his (potty training age) son walk out of the bathroom and Dad looks so proud he did that all by himself. And we are all just trying to hold back the giggles until the woman behind the counter says, “Pants!” The man grabs his belt and makes sure he has his fly zipped before realizing she meant the son.

:rotfl:

Awww.... a Queen and her Princess.

I think I winked at the guy taking our order enough that he actually did get her decaf without her knowing. You know, parenting.

:thumbsup2

I do want to share my favorite picture of Jimmy and his painted face.

Great shot! I don't know if I could do that either. :)

I still laugh when I think of the bathroom incident at the Baby care center. When it happened Michelle and I looked at each other and both said it was perfect for our trip report. You can't make this stuff up.

:laughing: TR gold that is.

And this guy blocked the road for a while.

Don't you just hate inconsiderate road hogs?

We traveled with lots of luggage but not as much as they have at the train station.

But close, right? Very close.

I enjoyed watching this guy for a little while.
dsc_0189-jpg.331063

He was carving, I presume? Do you know what?

We split ways, Michelle and her crew went for Starbucks and went to find the dole whip with a little something extra. I read about this on @amazingact21 report. I did not disappoint. I went with the dark rum choice. I have to admit I'm a total lightweight and found it a little strong at first until it melted a little and blended. I would get this again.

I'm not a rum fan, so never will... but glad you liked it. Do you prefer it with or without?

I love all the AK updates! I’m surprised you were able to easily remove the facepaint. When my kid had his done, I had to use makeup remover back at the hotel to get it off!

And once we got on, we took our group selfie and that was about it with the phones. We wanted to enjoy it. AND WE DID! Gia was like LETS DO IT AGAIN… it’s an 85 minute wait sweetheart, hard pass on that one.

lwhZzcvJQyltMRwBVtlnf8HJmjLEAgMpQ9ZL0pBrSlRLqBjkKLxk-70yEKlRGvDjegpMJUwFd2w_PWP6F6DwOYNBDSFoCiqIi-1zO0F0u93hifVs1M6ZK8OO2oO_C4oQSoEokfCJ
Great pic! I keep waiting for the line to get shorter for this. But I guess there just is only so many kid rides in the park....

He is a good sport. I am not sure if my husband would do that.

And Gia decided then and there to take off all $30 worth of paint on her face. I was not amused.
Sorry to hear it didn't last very long on either one of them....

Is that his, My sister is in trouble and not me look?

He looks so happy to meet Rafiki! I love it.

qrtujsEvVDQQezuIphkRUnIEuZloeWAytcVlbCj56N_-zickTvQxvULMGuFOd6u0rlwlf8K-I5o72iF2lyiyHcMT6vSfeSjCMxAFZOQeYlHv3drjGEnKT4RTNzbOoVorJmdslmpR

I think I winked at the guy taking our order enough that he actually did get her decaf without her knowing. You know, parenting.
Ha!

And this guy blocked the road for a while.

dsc_0122_1-jpg.331054
Ostrichs are such jerks!

I thought he looked pretty cool.

:laughing: TR gold that is.

Oh yes. I think Michelle has one more "potty humor" story for this day.

Don't you just hate inconsiderate road hogs?

Absolutely!

Not too far off.

I'm not a rum fan, so never will... but glad you liked it. Do you prefer it with or without?

I like both. Very refreshing.

Ostrichs are such jerks!

Yes they are!

A belated Happy Birthday to (@mFont23) Michelle! What an adorable baby picture!! I can see a little bit of that facial expression in your pictures of little JP now, too!

This is new to me. Do you need to be on the DDP to use online ordering?

No, you don't. In fact, they had just added it to the DDP when we went.

Loving this shot.
Thank you. I love it too! both my guys mesmerized by the animals (with a giraffe in the back)

Really! I didn't think it was that popular. Huh.

It's not. But it's also not very big. And more people and less space really helps you realize just how much personal space you DONT have.

:lmao: No way! Photos??

upload_2018-6-25_16-3-3.png

He's a trooper!

SOOOOOOO very close to what we had packed.

I’m surprised you were able to easily remove the facepaint.

Probably because it was on for less than 30 minutes!

He is a good sport. I am not sure if my husband would do that.

He lives for that kind of stuff.

Is that his, My sister is in trouble and not me look?

That's his "I HAVE REPLACED MY LOVE FOR MOMMY WITH MY NEW FOUND LOVE FOR POPSICLES" face

JP is so cute showing off his muscles!

He's such a ham! Pictures don't do it justice.

Happy Birthday Michelle!:cake::bday:party:

Look what a beautiful baby I have!

Thanks, ma!

:bday: Michelle!

Thank you!

Happy Birthday Michelle!

Thank you!

A belated Happy Birthday to (@mFont23) Michelle! What an adorable baby picture!! I can see a little bit of that facial expression in your pictures of little JP now, too!

Thank you! I do think he looks a little like me. He certainly is expressive like his Momma!

FIRST PARK DAY!
[afternoon]

In case you missed it:

1. JP nearly ran away to live with the goats in Conservation Station.
  2. A little boy front-mooned us.
  3. It was getting into the afternoon and we were HOT and TIRED.
  4. We got caffeine and headed to the lockers.
And that’s what you missed on GLEE!

We had some time to play, now. JP’s only nap at this point was in Festival of the Lion King. I tried to rock him in the Baby Center, but he was completely uninterested. Once we hit the lockers to restock on snacks and try to minimize baggage, we figured we would do It’s Tough to be a Bug. We all know what to expect, but it’s still fun, right?

WRONG!!! SO WRONG!!!

As we got into the tree of life and it got dim, JP started nodding off. We didn’t even realize it until we looked at this picture we took.

Z--ObmpFs9dSS1hzUXkxnZKg9_FbhrROJ0svUbQ8w-Rdp53o1JUtINZK4KL0jJJWCCOAEULNj3HBi_f7zPd4TqSPNU3Ufi76zfwVNRszQx2P2xvBvIRD6rn_V3lALvGlbVblzQ86

We were getting in right before the next show was starting. I’m down for just about anything with a short wait. Not a lot of seats left, so Jimmy and Gia went to the front and Mom and I sat on the end in about the middle of the theatre. The parts that normally fill us with giggles as all the small children shriek and grown men and women jump… well it scared the crap out of BOTH kids. JP woke up and was deathly afraid, screaming bloody murder the entire time. It didn’t help that he was so tired, too. Freaked Gia out, too, even though she knew what to expect. I kept running to their seats to check on them as if there was something I could do. I didn’t get yelled at but I was waiting for it. I wish we could’ve just hustled out of there. Once it was over we hurried out and agreed that was a bad idea. We needed to get JP settled down and Gia wanted to go play in the Bone Yard. So Jimmy was on bone-digging duty and Mom and I hit the bathroom and looked for a quiet place to get JP a bottle and hopefully nap. We settled down in the area in front of the dinosaur ride.

cd_uXSaEbJdXLtctSAXunr7ybNcDn76NskAeN50FX0IOUgk_wUyCwV3B1Mh8IV_QyvWlhdZSUY1pulLPkuMil1Ygyxmy6fdRY399zocmqgw4B3vI0UBsoCMWzo33hpJNmXI1QNyp

We got a bottle in him, but just look at those tired eyes. And still, he would not nap. So we decided to at least rest and get him away from people and things. And we played with bubbles and had a little adorable baby photoshoot.

LJnqTfGrencYc038a1LqWfe_Z1rx-4eqCyILG70bN9tXpViHwPdJKT73yNm4_Uo0dZwpBOxVPERIEiYeOfK1p0BffsGGVZjmMTFrMCj6cLkFMZSXzW-vxFaSpbfukUEAU57jUUz4
oZHz6SM5Wc-kVs54MnCLazLk3hBTAlqvG51Hqr2H6o_SzDKA_xbRzzeUcFHe6L-uFL6mOf4mAmgoEdH5CVZ1xyuSIpJFZBqusa562Vs1PYx4fgF_cGlL2R_N6aCQPVSh8znGF69w

And then the bubbles stopped…

FctsvdWhni8I52BmjDPjuOAV2xJ5h03hhULuJV5IYnbCjHmHRRHK2ZwLscM3MNjahx8mMLCCdu02q7OmAUu3Zs5lSOI2dW8j9UfUj3--o7byZYl10MP5C8VEPak6HYPFRMB2GoBY

So Minnie held him and we watched people.

xOKFalA-FVRBb_SrpbVmrW32KcINVIUmNxvN3KAnGbtR5w-ITkfTPch6PCkAMAbWRILkaVUfSkRYcjWXQQbG-GFXTbHZotWk9vbG_9AWJ480U5pHoPo43bi_blxD6sY-4h8TKd8P

1-_BikjvAVbYYrSTqS42VU2ksg7SNxRoRxjlkqEc1XjirvOmUSD_dquf2mDLQ8Zm_s2xvlWbiC3KalL7GV8TPsNCJKcmuyRpq1Z_7rjE8sKtzd1PaubAN61KHgJaBAJ1t6JMBe_X

I think I went to potty after this and Mom went down some trail to meet up with Jimmy. Then got some fun photopass pictures. Please keep in mind the stubborn will of an 8 year old girl. She wouldn’t put her hair up/back. It was part of “the look” and she wasn’t changing that. Also know that when both of my kids (and their daddy) get hot, they get red faced. I promise they’re not borderline passing out or anything, but yes they are hot. So poor G is pink faced by this time of day.

pSn5AWxEK2O38_gQ740AJMW4V6l9TmaLLeIKFsxqiCk833AGpU3V5GFQb_MH1S-MpcLVsTM-V73DeMuEDr9eZS9U0xHb-jh-iAmw7TW5W2-lMITjzPmp0D--4Ka8GY0qFzYWllnU

UsWxGyfR-s4l2JVj6ugSwJyQvdAzRwyP-NxuEtHYhLk5V0_3yM9hkJLs2itaBQVrMHRJPrvsQKIKpW9NebMraGXM4l9v4SNSwkt4zMejc29RMNnP6qc5oW8YCGwHQFD310-ScDck

6boIX6ncmCJu00JRN7z3qI9NAOdQpgb0Go9WmuAXJTpCAhPHKEvM-OwnJP4V19vGn3x0x4-AJSXrHnRV7EfkPhRUHDnqJiX7aFBE6kcqTS8aodI39E2p_g_LNeknbjuVdRHcInXC

..continued in next post...

..continued...

0l_OGGukoAo4Zqqjd0XBdukla4swziPCUZuY8uLc7c4p7-Ec4En38E_GqloDdK46n_fCCIOcgfEXTM3lI-oInp6XdOE4hZgMjBJ3uZXuapdtI-HeXGOOvvADifjbomTW-UHrHUSF

V3estEQIZYxkUrwahHkqN7rGRWSYQeKlVw2O1uOTy8iyd0NZH9eLFgrEGwH2ELQAyNPFh7qW5SMCVb_i7djoOIA7DHryiYDbjfETiC4aSKqHK2FxPfrIuE9Ldx2oC5cWjGmSFmFE

This trip, Gia got really into taking pictures by herself. I was kind of proud of her for that. Gave her a chance to shine on her own and have her own personality. So often she won’t do anything without us or without “help”. But those times she was like, “I want a picture by myself.” I’m just, like, Go ‘head girl! Work that confidence!

Once we all met up we were getting hungry. Decided we needed some dinner. We headed over to Pizzafari, a family fav. I’m pretty sure all the people in my family (my roommates) could all eat pizza at least once a day, every day.

After dinner, we opted to go BACK to Pandora for some treats and some shopping. We kept seeing those banshees on cast members’ shoulders and Gia was convinced she wanted to spend her money on that. So I promised we could go look.

At some point during dinner, JP got cranky. So I stood with him and bounced. Well that was the straw that broke a very tired camel’s back because he finally went to sleep! He slept through dinner. He slept the walk to Pandora. He got in a good little nap while we trekked through the Animal Kingdom.

yHCWohoYsGZBR5xvZsFHP1NM-NnCesdX22-wyEDuaIxpWxrVNiJ3jzKjOqJBqn21OiscbJjCcfOpuCoQH8AeU85ClwH4JKb-UN2HE66q8QyzIs1Gu_w-04AM00hgBuBbWg-n62VE

CHyTz0_qwU5tNKjPRLQweedg8KHD0riwUlA_C5Y-Kdbi2qgrE2v_Pfho8rka4dCi_JS8MPlAXExnuDrHxueajLfwmAkAWul1B7fz87BFqywgxqxrsfPa3_pJzN_krmf9hLOlfDjV

xaH8e-YVVqumL5a5rPh6S3aBBnkGgK1hgK_TcdWGcRr2CAe3ZM6jh5J-ss6ZUDeUlY1sGrCcS6igUYZxXYA4524lIn04zpcmxeaBsSe6GFF9an3HPzmEFX0pQjztO11ml6eJsTln

Don’t worry, baby. We won’t let you forget how fascinating it was to see Pandora at night… while we were sleeping.

Then Jimmy and Gia had to feel the heartbeat. Not going to lie, this thing is really cool!

i2LHL5OjGLwgmnc-fUC3OB5BrgaKbkhBoKPqvfAE3-X9IGcpgenkMv3lfivCU_IkExrbM7DxQg0epWbKrMSb0PSOilOk6f9ti4w2EJouzrn5snp7y8H1VnyGrE3A8rD7h3juTN3y

After walking and looking around we decided we wanted some treats. So we split up again. I put JP in the stroller to nap (which ended as soon as I put him in the stroller), and G and I went to find the banshee. Mom and Jimmy took the baby on a Pandora treat hunt.

We walked into the giftshop and the banshee thing was on the left as you walk in. They had a rope, like, for a line. There wasn’t a line at the time, but you get an idea of how popular this junk is. I stood to the side and let her be a big girl and go look herself. She goes in there, they do the demonstration, she picks one she likes and politely asks the CM how much they were. The guy said they were, like, $75 I think. She looks over at me. I say, “you’ve got enough for that on your gift card if that’s what you want.”

Her face dropped, shoulders slouched forward, and jaw basically hit the floor. “You’re going to make me buy that, myself?” Uhhhh YEAH. I’M NOT PAYING THAT MUCH FOR A TOY YOU’LL BREAK BEFORE WE LEAVE THE PARK!

So she opted to say thank you and continue to look around the store. At this point she shopped at every stand we came across but had only bought some rock at Conservation Station for, like, $5.

We found the create your own Avatar thing. She wanted to do that. We read the instructions and the $100 pricetag before she was like, “SERIOUSLY?!” So we decided to dress up like a Navi instead.

ei66XGaV_GtIapYB0CjKCMdDj2eitvGjSrx6OeWPT_eWfnTgENTUV7Hf1h6GZBZJFMuviHh9Tx0T5W1r-nGmgL-0sjlurIpcENyGLA7KCUkHGem1Jsm5IrOFt7R4nE-i6W8A1dvw
dXezl00RrQ7ibYEd2MGfwLDsnNVtjI2LxkaT1QaPSSnAzq1_7KTzNNt3wMEcz1_cjMw6BBoGLm6ziz86QBeo2yzDOEkWSRjuZdbsY6bdG1fWpYw7hAQ9puiUDDvWwe54kFcsgVkd

See the resemblance? I think she really enjoyed that. And I really enjoyed watching her jaw drop at a price she would have to pay herself. Everyone wins.

We met back up with Jimmy and Mom at this cafeteria hut looking place in Pandora.

FK2x7VJ8e008eYYF-h6tmYs_eVeEXh7wG_weXu6CbfIXbkzTcIqb6zH_OEZwAegVZVdeZaR-nvnlGD65PN5VxifyJdQLbsmhZMy3qQLX0lcltVTQNNsHld0NspCk3I3hqcbyx6xH

I’ll let mom tell you about the treats we got. They were really good! JP enjoyed them a lot, too.

Will continue more later…

Next up: can’t forget the drums! Tyrannosaurus Meltdown. And Rivers of Light! Followed by a very interesting ride back to our resort.

we figured we would do It’s Tough to be a Bug. We all know what to expect, but it’s still fun, right?

Right!

WRONG!!! SO WRONG!!!

Uh, oh...

As we got into the tree of life and it got dim, JP started nodding off. We didn’t even realize it until we looked at this picture we took.

Z--ObmpFs9dSS1hzUXkxnZKg9_FbhrROJ0svUbQ8w-Rdp53o1JUtINZK4KL0jJJWCCOAEULNj3HBi_f7zPd4TqSPNU3Ufi76zfwVNRszQx2P2xvBvIRD6rn_V3lALvGlbVblzQ86

:laughing:

Going... Going..... Gone!

JP woke up and was deathly afraid, screaming bloody murder the entire time.

Ohhhh.... crap.

I kept running to their seats to check on them as if there was something I could do.

Mom instincts at work.

We got a bottle in him, but just look at those tired eyes.

Awww... that's one pooped out tot.

Loving this shot! :)

Noooooo!!!!!

Yep. I feel ya, kid.
Bubbles should never stop.

Please keep in mind the stubborn will of an 8 year old girl.

I had one of those. I know just how you feel.

Neat shot!

This one too. :)

But those times she was like, “I want a picture by myself.” I’m just, like, Go ‘head girl! Work that confidence!

Good for her! :)

We kept seeing those banshees on cast members’ shoulders and Gia was convinced she wanted to spend her money on that.

I don't know who has that kind of cash.

Awww...

I put JP in the stroller to nap (which ended as soon as I put him in the stroller)

Of course.

you get an idea of how popular this junk is.

I don't get it. I mean, when I first saw one, I thought it was kinda neat. Even considered spending up to $15 for it...... but probably wouldn't have even then.

Her face dropped, shoulders slouched forward, and jaw basically hit the floor. “You’re going to make me buy that, myself?” Uhhhh YEAH. I’M NOT PAYING THAT MUCH FOR A TOY YOU’LL BREAK BEFORE WE LEAVE THE PARK!

Harsh reality rears its head.

We found the create your own Avatar thing. She wanted to do that. We read the instructions and the $100 pricetag

What is that?

See the resemblance?

::yes::

Tyrannosaurus Meltdown.

Uh, oh...

That's his "I HAVE REPLACED MY LOVE FOR MOMMY WITH MY NEW FOUND LOVE FOR POPSICLES" face
Stinker.

I love this photo even more because poor JP is half asleep. Poor Guy.

So she opted to say thank you and continue to look around the store.
Good Girl! A valuable lesson for sure!

We found the create your own Avatar thing. She wanted to do that. We r
ead the instructions and the $100 pricetag before she was like, “SERIOUSLY?!” So we decided to dress up like a Navi instead.
Poor thing, Disney is Pricey! My girls are always asking to go to the store to buy things with there Money.. And I ask how much they have and they say a dollar.

The parts that normally fill us with giggles as all the small children shriek and grown men and women jump… well it scared the crap out of BOTH kids. JP woke up and was deathly afraid, screaming bloody murder the entire time. It didn’t help that he was so tired, too. Freaked Gia out, too, even though she knew what to expect.
Oh no! Poor kids! I bet Gia freaked out especially because JP was freaking out!

So we decided to dress up like a Navi instead.
Very cute!

The parts that normally fill us with giggles as all the small children shriek and grown men and women jump… well it scared the crap out of BOTH kids. JP woke up and was deathly afraid, screaming bloody murder the entire time. It didn’t help that he was so tired, too. Freaked Gia out, too, even though she knew what to expect.

Oh no!! Yeah, I find this show (and others' reactions to it) hilarious...but I know if I had a little one with me I'd be concerned! When I was almost 5, my grandmother took me to see this show on my first trip to WDW. I screamed and cried until she had to take me out in the middle of the show.

FctsvdWhni8I52BmjDPjuOAV2xJ5h03hhULuJV5IYnbCjHmHRRHK2ZwLscM3MNjahx8mMLCCdu02q7OmAUu3Zs5lSOI2dW8j9UfUj3--o7byZYl10MP5C8VEPak6HYPFRMB2GoBY

Oh no! Poor little guy! This is adorable.

This trip, Gia got really into taking pictures by herself. I was kind of proud of her for that. Gave her a chance to shine on her own and have her own personality. So often she won’t do anything without us or without “help”. But those times she was like, “I want a picture by myself.” I’m just, like, Go ‘head girl! Work that confidence!

NICE! Go Gia! The coolest girl is one who's confident and knows how great she is. Love that she wanted to work the photoshoot angle here!

I put JP in the stroller to nap (which ended as soon as I put him in the stroller)

Hahah shoot! That's babies for ya.

Going... Going..... Gone!
we couldn't help ourselves from laughing.

Good for her! :)

it was a proud moments. have to take those small victories when they come.

What is that?

it's like the build you own doll version of a photobooth. a very expensive photobooth.

I love this photo even more because poor JP is half asleep. Poor Guy.
It was hilarious. that's when we just decided he would only sleep when it got dark.

Good Girl! A valuable lesson for sure!

One we are always working on. She keeps a wallet with old birthday money in it in my car so when we go places she has the option to buy things herself. I don't buy crap all the time. Not my thing.

Poor thing, Disney is Pricey! My girls are always asking to go to the store to buy things with there Money.. And I ask how much they have and they say a dollar.

When my sister was about 4 (and very spoiled) she wished in Cinderella's fountain for $13 more dollars. Because my dad is a cash guy and he bought something at one point and put the change in the front pocket of her bag. So she then used that as "her money" and bought herself a stuffed animal. She thought she had wished for it because we told her no when she asked us to buy it. It was adorable. We still joke about wishing for $13 more dollars for another princess cutie.

Oh no! Poor kids! I bet Gia freaked out especially because JP was freaking out!

She's very empathetic towards her brother, so yes. Everyone was crying. It was a mess.

When I was almost 5, my grandmother took me to see this show on my first trip to WDW. I screamed and cried until she had to take me out in the middle of the show.

Part of me still wishes that is what I would have done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!