BLT - One Bedroom Lake View, Where Do I Request?

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

I have a one bedroom lake view at BLT for our pre cruise stay from December 26-29, 2014. I once had a two bedroom at BLT, lake view, that was excellent since it was at the end of a hall (don't remember floor but it was pretty high) and directly to my right was the "beach" connecting to the lake view and directly in front of my/my left was the Theme Park View. Not sure how this works though for one bedrooms.

I would like to put a request in so where do I want to be to try to see both again or is it better to just say high floor or something to that effect?

Also, I think I could also request a pool/lake view. Is that correct? If so, perhaps I may want that better so we can see some action while in our room.
I think I had a lake/pool view room once too. What is the best area for that?

Thank you all very much.

For a chance at a view of the MK, you would want to request an even numbered room at the north end of the building.

BLT is shaped like a C. The even numbered rooms are on the outside of the C and the north end is at the top of the C faces towards the MK.

For a chance at a view of the MK, you would want to request an even numbered room at the north end of the building.

BLT is shaped like a C. The even numbered rooms are on the outside of the C and the north end is at the top of the C faces towards the MK.

Thank you.
So, if I decide to try to get a pool/lake view, I should then request the odd numbers, correct?
I'll ask my dd what she would prefer. Thanks again.

So, if I decide to try to get a pool/lake view, I should then request the odd numbers, correct?.

Requesting odd numbered room would get you within the C. Many of those rooms look across the C into rooms on the other side. Ideally you'd want something as close to the middle of the C if you want to look at the pool and lake. Or the very edge of the C. Not sure how you'd request that! :goodvibes

A good view might be Southend, even numbered. That would look towards CR, lake, and VWL area.

We had that 2 bedroom a few years ago. On the BLT thread maybe here or under resorts they have the floors laid out with room numbers and type of room.

We were on the 8th floor, north side. It was suppose to be a lake wives but what a view of Space Mountain and to the left the castle. We could watch Wishes from our sofa...it was great.

I would try to locate the villa numbers or just request outer circle, high floor and north side.

Good luck...love that location!:)

My favorite location at BLT is the very top floor. If you booked a Lake View, all you need request is 16th floor. The view is good (we saw the ELP from our room) and the convenience of being on the same floor as the TOWL is pricesless! :D

Loved walking a few steps down the hallway after WISHES - instead of waiting for a crowded elevator.

My favorite location at BLT is the very top floor. If you booked a Lake View, all you need request is 16th floor. The view is good (we saw the ELP from our room) and the convenience of being on the same floor as the TOWL is pricesless! :D

Loved walking a few steps down the hallway after WISHES - instead of waiting for a crowded elevator.

We had the top floor on our stay last year. But we were on the inner loop.

It was great being up there.....how about need to swipe your card to access the top floor.....my boys thought it was the bomb...they felt very VIP!:thumbsup2

Thank you all very much!
I am priting this out and putting with my paperwork for my trip.
I always think I would LOVE to be where ToTW was and think I will request floor 16 and just take it from there.
I am going pre cruise December 26-29 so want to avoid as much crowds as I can.
Being on 16 I won't have to take or wait for elevators either.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter