BLT vs BWV vs VGF

I love the BWV even for toddlers. My grandson has been twice, once at 18months and one at 3 and 1/2 months and it was a perfect location. The community hall was used often when we felt he was getting over stimulated in the parks. The village green had nightly movies and a place to meet up with other little kids trying to work off their excess energy. He loved Ample hills Creamery for a late afternoon ice cream cone. I would sit on my balcony and watch the nightly fireworks with him while baby sitting. It is the perfect vacation for all age groups . I'm not going to live long enough to care about the 2042 expiration date since I'll be 92 then if I make it. I could see that it might be a factor if I was young now but seriously would still buy BW as too me it is the best DVC in a lot of areas. My family has a choice of where they want to stay and each one always prefers BW..location ,location ,location. When I need a scooter , its so easy to get from place to place.

We bought at BLT before we had ever stayed there. We had stayed at The Contemporary a couple of times and I knew that's where we wanted to buy, just based on that. My kids and I love BLT for the proximity to the MK since we spend a lot of time there, but also, the convenience of having the monorail right there gets you to EPCOT fairly quickly. Plus, it gives you a lot of dining options if you want to dine at one of the other monorail resorts. As far as theming and people saying it's not "kid-friendly," I just don't get it :confused3 We started staying at The CR in 2010 and BLT in 2015 and my kids have never complained that it's not "themed"…whatever that means. We have stayed in both MK view and Lake view rooms and both are beautiful.

We love BLT and in no way regret buying there.

PS-Here is the most "horrible" pool on property:
pool.jpg

And us "Hating" the Contemporary pool…you can use both:
pool2.jpg

:P

Last edited:
There is an awful bug problem at BLT. They swarm both BLT and the Contemporary during the fall months. So much so it has turned me off from ever staying there.

I love the Boardwalk for kids, have gone with grandkids since they were little. They love the pools (there is a kiddie pool) and the nightlife down on the Boardwalk at night with all the magicians/performers. Also the nightly movies on the village green area, just a real "happening" place to be for all.

Have you thought of Saratoga? Does not require as many points to use and they have tree houses and other larger rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!