Blue Man Group Replacement!

zbsigpi

zbsigpi
I have seen Blue Man group and I was not very impressed. Thoughts on a replacement? Something like STOMP!

I didn’t enjoy BMG either. Actually thought it was kind of stupid. Just not my kind of humor I guess. Rest of my party loved it, and thought it was hilarious. I was like, I just paid for that?

I’d be happy with even regular concerts, but something along the lines of TSO, just not Christmas themed would make a great show.

I also wouldn’t mind Medieval Knights taking over, but I’m probably one of only a few who really enjoys that show.

We probably saw BMG about fifteen years ago. It was fun, but not something that I can imagine a lot of repeat viewing. We might go when we go next winter if it is still there--I guess about once every fifteen years or so seems about right to me. On the other hand I think Stomp was definitely a one and done so I guess I'm no help.

Honest question here-so because you didn't enjoy it it needs to be replaced by some other act? What parts didn't you enjoy? Was this something you were dragged to? Or was it something you researched about and felt you would like it but you ended up not liking it?

I probably would have just said "it wasn't my cup of tea, any recommendations for other shows in Orlando we may enjoy that aren't like Blue Man Group?" rather than asking around for opinions on what could replace them.

I don't like all things I see but it doesn't mean I go to the "it needs to be replaced" route.

According to TripAdvisor it's #7 on the concerts and shows in Orlando with around 4.5/5 with almost 3,400 reviews and 70% giving it the highest rating. It may make more sense toying with the idea of what could be there instead if the show wasn't so popular. FWIW #1-6 are at all shows at WDW.

Only thing at the present moment I could see where it would go away (but not necessarily the Orlando show) is because Cirque du Soleil bought Blue Man Group but they have currently said they will keep them separate entities.

Yep, it’s not for me either.......we were bored by it all and certainly wouldn’t ever go back again.......

But, it’s very popular and I can’t see the need for it to be replaced......it seems to fit there and unless you really want to go there, it’s not in your face.......

Seen Stomp too and thought that was even worse!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter