Bluetooth headphones

GinnetteM

Earning My Ears
I saw a thread for this but it was 2013 and there's been a lot of updates in technology.

I need a new pair of wireless/bluetooth headphones for working out! Not just running, but for when I follow workout programs at the gym on my phone. I need to be able to see the screen while moving.

Does anyone have a favorite pair of wireless headphones that they use?

I have a pair of JBL headphones, but they're a slightly older model and if my phone is in my back pocket, I lose reception. It's fine for the workouts where my phone is in front of me, but won't work while running. I'm hoping for a pair that has good reception and good battery life.

I love my bose 35ii noise cancelling but they are the big over hte year type. The only exercise they seem to be bothering me little is chest press (need to move slightly forward before doing the exercise to make them stay, and few yoga poses as I use them home for Les MIlls on demand when I don't want to wake up anyone in the house

also great for long haul flights to disney

:)

I don't run but for long walks they keep my ears good temperature too

I detest ear buds so I have some bone conduction head phones (trekz titanium from Aftershokz).

The sound quality is pretty good but I can still hear the sounds around me, which is great for outdoors. I wear them while doing chores around the house, too, and can get pretty far away from my phone before they lose connectivity.

They’re not cheap but I’m really happy I got them. My only complaint is that they’ve come out in new colors that I like better than what I bought a year ago!

I LOVE my AirPods -- use them with my iPhone. Sound is decent and they stay in my ears. It's revolutionized the way I listen to stuff. I feel like Pinocchio: "I've got no strings..."

I don't think I'll ever go back to the other head phones.

I have the JVC HA-250BTB's that I use for everything. They have a good sound and stay in my ears, even when running on the treadmill. Best thing about them, they only cost around $20 and the battery has been lasting about 6 hours a charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!