Boardwalk - getting to/from

Tattylou

DIS Veteran
So, we are WDW vets and we've never been to the Boardwalk (crazy, I know). Anyway, what's the easiest way using Disney transportation to get to the Boardwalk from MK or from a non-Epcot area Disney resort? Thanks!

If DHS is open, the easiest way is to take a bus to there and walk over to the Boardwalk.

If DHS is not open, there really isn’t a time efficient way. It’s much, MUCH faster to get an Uber or Lyft in that scenario.

Bus from MK. If you're trying to get to BW from another resort, and DHS is open, go there. Then either walk or boat to BW from DHS.
There are buses running betweenBW and MK, AK, DS. You can walk or take a boat to Epcot and DHS. If the boats are t running, due to bad weather, there will be buses running in place of the boats.

Definitely the bus from MK to the Boardwalk.

Personally I would uber/lyft/cab from another resort. The time to take a bus to DHS, then walk or boat back to the Boardwalk are not worth the savings to me.

The boat is the easiest way from Hollywood Studios to the Boardwalk. Some people walk it back from the park along the water to the resort.

When we stay at SSR I walk over to DS and take the bus from there to go to another resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter