Boat from Poly and Collapsible Wheelchair

DisneyCowgirl

DIS Veteran
I know the boats to MK from Poly are not accessible by wheelchair, but can you carry on one that is collapsible if the person can walk on? I know we have brought our stroller on this way, but not sure how it works with a wheelchair.

Thanks for info!

Yes I used mine 3 weeks ago ,

Used on boats folded & unfolded

Used on Monorail folded & unfolded

Used on Buses from Disney Springs no need to fold up .( could fold to make room ) You will be Strapped In.

Used Free Parking at Disney Springs ( Orange & Lime Parking House ) & used Elevators

Yes, from the Poly it's normally fine. Do be aware that the similar boat to/from Wilderness Lodge has to traverse trickier waters due to depth variations on that side of the Lake, and will sometimes not be able to take aboard folded wheelchairs under certain weather conditions. They put signs up on the walkway leading to the boat landing if that happens.

Wilderness Lodge is served by both the small launches and cruisers. The launches are only accessible if you can step down into the boat and fold the wheelchair to lift onto the boat.
The cruisers are much larger and are wheelchair and ECV accessible.

This link has more info, including which routes are served by motor cruiser and which by launches: http://www.wdwinfo.com/transportation/water.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!