Boat Schedule from WL to MK

fantasia1218

Earning My Ears
Hello All!

We'll be staying at the WL in April (1st trip!!!)
I love the vision of taking the boat to the MK, but we have alot of early breakfast PS's and I'm beginning to wonder if we're going to end up needing the car and 'missing the boat':jester:
Would anyone know what time the boat service to MK from WL starts in the morning? Ends in the evening?
Thanks!

Maggie

The boats to MK start at 8:30 a.m. and run until an hour after MK closes.

For early breakfast in the parks there are special buses marked "Character Breakfast". They start running at 7:00.

Hi gang!
Although I can not answer the question..sorry, I have mor to add along the same vain if that's okay. We are staying at Fort Wilderness Cabins in June- is this the same boat service?
Transportation is the thing that has me the most confused! We are early morning people and also have early breakfast PS several times. I will have my own car, will I be better off using it instead of Disney transport? We will be viciting all the Disney Parks including the water parks, downtown, boardwalk and several other resorts for dining - any suggestions? Also in Fort Wilderness do I need the golf cart for the whole week or just for resort days? Thanks for any help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter