Bob instead of Stacey

alebisi

DIS Veteran
I vote for Bob instead of Stacey (the girl that makes Walt Disney World top 7 something) to do the actual program of WDW top 7, imagine Bob with the Kaht Kam? taking pictures with all Disney "celebrities"?Or riding Space Mountain, Splash Mountain?

I totally think he should make a video to put up on you tube with his top 7 things to do!! It would be great!!

It would have to come complete with translation captioning at the bottom for those who don't know Bob-Speak.

But I think it's a fantastic idea! I would watch!

I'm a late bloomer - just found the Kaht Kam on YouTube. There should be a link on the Dis with the YouTube videos (maybe there is). My kiddos have enjoyed watching them. The kids keep remarking about the guy driving is going to run over someone - they yell, "MOVE - IT's BAWB!" each time he gets close to a kiddo.:thumbsup2

Since One of Stacey's top seven is the waterparks. I think this would be a perfect opportunity to once again see the pic of Bob in the bikini. Who got it?

Get your barf bags ready Pete, Kevin and John. :sick:

Bob should have to wear a wig with pigtail braids while at the water parks in the bikini. Then he could be all Stacey-ish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter