BOG ADR at 10:25am : lunch menu?

Gennie555

Earning My Ears
Hello all, it will be my first MK visit since BOG opened and I really looked forward to it. Do any of you know : if I have an ADR at 10:25am, will I be able to order from the lunch menu? Either at the restaurant or in the app prior? Thank you!

No...breakfast menu only.

Caveat...I do believe there are a few days each year where BoG opens for lunch at 10:30. If your reservation for that day is during one of those days, you MAY be able to. But, under normal circumstances where breakfast ends at 10:30 at lunch begins at 11, you'll be restricted to the breakfast menu only.

Thanks, quick follow up question :-)
do they scan the magicband when ordering in the restaurant to know at what time my reservation was? I can understand in the app it would be difficult to change menu. I was thinking of visiting the castle until 11:00, is this possible? I will keep checking for a later ADR for sure

do they scan the magicband when ordering in the restaurant to know at what time my reservation was? I can understand in the app it would be difficult to change menu. I was thinking of visiting the castle until 11:00, is this possible? I will keep checking for a later ADR for sure
They will know you’re there for breakfast.

You order when you arrive.

They change the restaurant over for lunch.

No, you will not be able to wander around until you feel like ordering.

If you want lunch, you need to find a reservation during their lunch service.

You order before you ever actually enter the restaurant. You cannot just mill around however long you want before ordering. There is a line you'll be in to order. There is no workaround. If you want lunch, you need a lunch reservation.

You order before you ever actually enter the restaurant. You cannot just mill around however long you want before ordering. There is a line you'll be in to order. There is no workaround. If you want lunch, you need a lunch reservation.
Got it, breakfast reservation = breakfast menu. I’m happy I got an ADR, and will be happy to finally try either way

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter