BOG and one more guest!

Lululynn

Earning My Ears
So I have a BOG dinner reservation for 4 and now need one for 5!! Do I just keep checking for one for 5? If you have an extra guest will they still let you in? Or do I call Disney and see if they can help?!? Thanks- I would hate to miss out.

So I have a BOG dinner reservation for 4 and now need one for 5!! Do I just keep checking for one for 5? If you have an extra guest will they still let you in? Or do I call Disney and see if they can help?!? Thanks- I would hate to miss out.
There's no guarantee the 5th guest would be permitted to dine with a reservation for 4. Your 4 top table would not accommodate the extra person so you would need a bigger table. You can call to see if Disney can help but your best bet is to continue searching for a reservation for the correct number in your party.

We have done this many times and never had a problem. Sometimes the 2nd reservation has 2 or 3 and they always put us together. I would check for a table of 1 if you can't get a table of 5. Once at Cape May friends had a party of 2 and 2 reservations for a party of 1 - all 4 were sat together. Enjoy!

The best thing to do is to keep checking for an ADR for 5. The next best is an ADR for 1 around the same time, and you can show up and ask to be seated together. Showing up with an extra should always be the very last resort! There is no guarantee they will be seated. Disney obviously won't turn away revenue if they can help it, but if the restaurant is booked full they won't be able to accommodate any extras. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter