BOG Lunch Question

disneyfreak202

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

I have eaten at BOG for Dinner and Breakfast, but never lunch. I was wondering, I know it is QS like Breakfast, but is it seat yourself or do they seat you at a table? I am trying to figure out if it would be hard to find a table at that time. Our ADR is at 12:35pm

Hello all,

I have eaten at BOG for Dinner and Breakfast, but never lunch. I was wondering, I know it is QS like Breakfast, but is it seat yourself or do they seat you at a table? I am trying to figure out if it would be hard to find a table at that time. Our ADR is at 12:35pm
You seat yourself. This is a massive restaurant that is larger than it can staff for comfortably, so there are usually plenty of seating available to choose from.

Hello all,

Sorry don't know the answer to your question but was wondering if you know whether Beast is always at dinner at BOG or is it not a definite thing?

Hello all,

We usually make our lunch reservation at BOG for somewhere between 11:30-12:00. We've never had a problem finding a table (even with a party of 10 when we were there a few weeks ago). And we always do a quick walk around the restaurant before we leave and there are usually dozens of open tables (that would be around 12:15-12:30).

I wonder if the new menu is going to equal a new "experience" with no Beast?

We have dinner there on 8/19, mainly because of the new menu but we're also hoping to see him.

Is it true that for lunch, you can show up anytime since it is Quick Serve? That you don't have to go right at your reservation time?

I should know this but I'm drawing a blank. How many days out do you book for Lunch and can it be done by phone or only on the app.

I should know this but I'm drawing a blank. How many days out do you book for Lunch and can it be done by phone or only on the app.

You can book lunch 180 days in advance just like all other meals.

As for the seating at BOG, breakfast and lunch are managed in the same way.

As for the Beast, he's only there for dinner [and he is supposed to be there but not guaranteed]

Last edited:
Can you still wait in line for BOG lunch if you can't get an ADR? Right now we have a breakfast reservation, but we would rather do lunch.

Can you still wait in line for BOG lunch if you can't get an ADR? Right now we have a breakfast reservation, but we would rather do lunch.

That policy ended a long time ago. I would keep checking for the ADR you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!