BOG no reservations available???

GenGen22

DIS Veteran
So I keep checking to see if someone drops a reservation for BOG so, I can pick it up. I already have an ADR but would prefer a different date. But when you try to search for a time it shows all times not available for any day unlike where it lets you at least search a date/time. I am hoping it's because of the new pre-fix menu and that they will open up additional reservations. Has anyone seen anything like this before?

upload_2018-6-19_15-56-35.png

I tried and experienced the same. However, if I did a general MK search on the main reservation thread BOG did show up as available on the couple of nights I checks toward the end of what is possible to book now. So maybe try that or call?

It looks like that for me too. I checked on a couple other restaurants and was able to search, but everything for BOG says no reservations available for every date.

It's back to normal. Nothing on the day I want. I will definitely not give up. I check a few times a day. I've read on here a lot of people get an ADR if they keep looking. I'm not interested in touring plans as it didnt do anything for me last year. I was able to do it all on my own without it. So, I'll just keep checking☺

It's back to normal. Nothing on the day I want. I will definitely not give up. I check a few times a day. I've read on here a lot of people get an ADR if they keep looking. I'm not interested in touring plans as it didnt do anything for me last year. I was able to do it all on my own without it. So, I'll just keep checking☺

Nothing for me either! I also keep checking every day hoping something will open up but I won't be heart broken if it doesn't! I got 4 out of the 6 restaurants I wanted at the times I wanted them so that makes me happy. :)

Nothing for me either! I also keep checking every day hoping something will open up but I won't be heart broken if it doesn't! I got 4 out of the 6 restaurants I wanted at the times I wanted them so that makes me happy. :)
I did get all of my other ADR's as well. I just didn't get the day i wanted for BOG or CRT. I have an ADR for both of these it would just be more convenient on my MK day. I hope you get your ADR as well. ☺

This happened to me on the website when my 180 day opened on June 10th.
Odd thing was I was able to make BOG and Diamond Horseshoe no problem and then when I went to Le Cellier it showed no times available for any day between now and my trip. All dates were grayed out.
I panniced for a second and then logged out and logged back in and suddenly the problem was solved.
It was just so weird and in all the times I've made ADR's it has never done that to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter