BOG PPO ADR no longer available?

I have been checking and checking. No luck. I think they are ending it. We will be there in 2 weeks and I will ask. :worried:

If EMM is selling well and sounds like it is ........ wouldn't it make sense to increase it's frequency and eliminate the BOG PPO in hopes many of those folks will now pay for the advantage. Guests knowing that they will be blocked from early entry to Fantasyland and the only way to get early access is to pay for EMM .......... could be a wise business decision.

Who knows, Disney has never made wise decisions regarding BOG ............. but it wouldn't shock me, especially summers that may be more crowded and folks more likely to pay the extra money.

If EMM is selling well and sounds like it is ........ wouldn't it make sense to increase it's frequency and eliminate the BOG PPO in hopes many of those folks will now pay for the advantage. Guests knowing that they will be blocked from early entry to Fantasyland and the only way to get early access is to pay for EMM .......... could be a wise business decision.

Who knows, Disney has never made wise decisions regarding BOG ............. but it wouldn't shock me, especially summers that may be more crowded and folks more likely to pay the extra money.
The EMM schedule is out through June (maybe beginning of July now) and is severely lacking - they don't have it at all the end of May or the beginning of June - so unless they plan to add dates, which doesn't make sense as they JUST added May and June dates in the last months, then that would not be the reason.

The speculation I heard is they are going to truly make it a prix fixe price, like they indicated they would do awhile back, to combat the big groups going in a ordering 1 cupcake and a coffee to get early 7DMT access.

That's fine with me, I just hope they open up the reservations for my trip because I was really hoping to do EMM and that isn't offered for our trip. This would be the next best thing to try to get a ride or two on 7DMT, since we are only doing one park day this trip and that would possibly help us with FP and our schedule for the day.

The EMM schedule is out through June (maybe beginning of July now) and is severely lacking - they don't have it at all the end of May or the beginning of June - so unless they plan to add dates, which doesn't make sense as they JUST added May and June dates in the last months, then that would not be the reason.

The speculation I heard is they are going to truly make it a prix fixe price, like they indicated they would do awhile back, to combat the big groups going in a ordering 1 cupcake and a coffee to get early 7DMT access.

That's fine with me, I just hope they open up the reservations for my trip because I was really hoping to do EMM and that isn't offered for our trip. This would be the next best thing to try to get a ride or two on 7DMT, since we are only doing one park day this trip and that would possibly help us with FP and our schedule for the day.

So there are no times open for breakfast at all, not just PPO times?

Hmmm I would LOVE it be like they promised and hopefully if everyone pays, the price comes back where it was supposed to be. It aggravates me how screwed up BOG is ... huge overhead .... people buying cupcakes.

So there are no times open for breakfast at all, not just PPO times?

Hmmm I would LOVE it be like they promised and hopefully if everyone pays, the price comes back where it was supposed to be. It aggravates me how screwed up BOG is ... huge overhead .... people buying cupcakes.
No...there are times available after opening...so that may make the theory a moot point. But could they figure out a way to just make the PPOs prix frixe? I don't know. Maybe that is what they are trying to figure out.

Or maybe the speculation is completely wrong and they aren't going to offer it anymore.

No...there are times available after opening...so that may make the theory a moot point. But could they figure out a way to just make the PPOs prix frixe? I don't know. Maybe that is what they are trying to figure out.

Or maybe the speculation is completely wrong and they aren't going to offer it anymore.

Can't read their mind anymore since so much makes no sense. It may be they found most who booked PPO spent the least amount of money and simply wasn't worth the huge overhead to open that early. I will bet it will cut down the the sharing and cupcake meals if guests aren't getting PPO as well.

I have been checking and checking. No luck. I think they are ending it. We will be there in 2 weeks and I will ask. :worried:
Please share what you find out when you are there! I too have not seen any BOG PPO ADR before 9am for our upcoming trip.

This makes me feel a little bit better only because I couldn't get any ppo either..bummer I hope they don't end this!!!

I simply don't see them doing one operational approach from 8-9AM, and then staying as-is from 9-10:30. That is a bloody nightmare from an operational perspective. So if they're blocking the early ADRs pending going prix fixe but not the later, that's just terrible planning. Either take all of breakfast to prix fixe, or just say "we will not open until 9."

I simply don't see them doing one operational approach from 8-9AM, and then staying as-is from 9-10:30. That is a bloody nightmare from an operational perspective. So if they're blocking the early ADRs pending going prix fixe but not the later, that's just terrible planning. Either take all of breakfast to prix fixe, or just say "we will not open until 9."
You are probably correct.

My 180 day window just opened today for July 7-16 and the earliest I could get BOG was 9:00 too. We really do eat the breakfast, but I am not going to waste my time eating during the best touring times of the day. Booked the 9:00 for now, but will probably cancel if the 8:00 hour doesn't open. This is a huge bummer! I will keep watching like the rest of you.

I am glad I saw this thread because I would have wasted a lot of time looking for BoG at 8 am without finding anything. Our window opens on Monday and I need to also get to work. What a bummer that the 8-9 am slots aren't open anymore. We love Crystal Palace, but that takes too long and defeats the purpose. We always ate the food at BoG and we were still able to ride Dwarfs a couple times. Really bummed out.

So glad everyone is able to get what you want! I am still wondering what the hold up was. I have only been waiting 2 weeks, but I know some of you have been waiting over a month...so weird.

So glad everyone is able to get what you want! I am still wondering what the hold up was. I have only been waiting 2 weeks, but I know some of you have been waiting over a month...so weird.
I have no idea of the reason but it isn't completely uncommon. When I booked in early Dec 2016 for our 2017 trip, there were no CP breakfast ADRs or Hollywood & Vine breakfast ADRs. A few weeks later, the CP ones became available and then it took even longer for the H&V ones. But eventually they all got loaded into the system.

I did notice that they raised the price of the BOG breakfast by $1 so maybe they were toying with some other idea. Who knows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter