BOG PPO split reservation

kc2wdw

Earning My Ears
Ok, I’ve been trying like mad to get a PPO BoG for a party of 2 on 5/31. I’ve managed to split us up and have one reservation for 1 at 8:10 and one reservation for 1 at 9:25. They won’t let us both in will they? We’ve done PPO once before but we had a party of two reservation. Still holding out hope that touring plans will come through again...

Those probably aren't close enough together to work. Keep watching though. I keep seeing times for 1 pop up.

Keep trying to refresh the 9:25 am one for 1 for an earlier time.
We went in March (spring break - very busy) and had 3 instead of 2 on our ADR. (Friend joined us). Long story short, they let us in together. We did, of course, ask very nicely...
ETA:
Sorry, I somehow missed the fact that it is ppo.
But, since you're only looking for one person, you should be able to get another ADR closer to your date as others have said.

Last edited:
Those probably aren't close enough together to work. Keep watching though. I keep seeing times for 1 pop up.

Keep trying to refresh the 9:25 am one for 1 for an earlier time.
We went in March (spring break - very busy) and had 3 instead of 2 on our ADR. (Friend joined us). Long story short, they let us in together. We did, of course, ask very nicely...

Thank you both for your suggestions! I will keep trying to get an earlier one, and if all else fails I will just ask very nicely! Hopefully, going from 1 to 2 isn’t that big of a deal. I would be taking up a 2-top by myself anyway. My main concern is they won’t let her back in to fantasyland with me since they check the reservations before you go back

Ok, I’ve been trying like mad to get a PPO BoG for a party of 2 on 5/31. I’ve managed to split us up and have one reservation for 1 at 8:10 and one reservation for 1 at 9:25. They won’t let us both in will they? We’ve done PPO once before but we had a party of two reservation. Still holding out hope that touring plans will come through again...
The 9:25 reservation is not PPO. They won’t be let in the park at 7:45 am, but you will. It won’t work.

The 9:25 reservation is not PPO. They won’t be let in the park at 7:45 am, but you will. It won’t work.

Yup, that’s my main concern. They check each reservation for the number of people right? And only let in that exact amount?

Ok, I changed my mind. If the park opens at nine you can both enter the park just before 8:00. You will get a paper to show how to get past the hub to BOG. she can probably tag along with you. But at BoG they may or may not let her in early.
Keep checking. Even the night before you can have a chance to find something.
Try for three, also. It’s ok to only have two people show up.

Yup, that’s my main concern. They check each reservation for the number of people right? And only let in that exact amount?
You might have to get in the PPO line without her, and she at regular tapstiles. But she will get in the park only 5 minutes after you. Then, you have the special paper in hand and maybe it works out that you both get past the hub to BoG. But.....will they let her in BoG with you....?

9:25 is not PPO. They will not let her past the castle, let alone to BOG.

That was my original thought/fear. I didn’t know if they actually did party size checks before you went past the castle. I thought they just gave you the paper at the PPO tapstile and off you went. Plus, I was unsure with it being QS for breakfast if the normal ADR rules applied

They check party size at the rope near the castle. Just did it in March. They do not want a free from all past the rope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!