BOG - sold out for breakfast/lunch/dinner 180 days in advance?

CJK

DIS Veteran
I just went to try and book a breakfast or lunch reservation for 4 on Dec. 7th (exactly 180 days from now). There is zero availability. Is it truly sold out or has availability not been completely released yet?

It's really popular. Like super popular. If you just tried booking it now, you were beat by everyone that booked this morning when reservations opened on the East Coast.

Thanks! I used to be able to book lunch reservations 3 months out. I booked breakfasts even less than that. I thought dinner was the only option to sell out this quickly at BOG. Crazy! lol

I don't think its all sold out. The website and app are going thru a major update. You can't even get ADR's at the less popular restaurants 180 days out. Its is so unfair to those of us who got up early on our 180 day mark because whenever they do release it all, we won't have as good a chance to get what we want.

I don't think its all sold out. The website and app are going thru a major update. You can't even get ADR's at the less popular restaurants 180 days out. Its is so unfair to those of us who got up early on our 180 day mark because whenever they do release it all, we won't have as good a chance to get what we want.

I've had no problem booking Dining 180 out today. The update is not impacting Dining ADRs.

June 10, 2017
We are currently unable to make new Resort hotel reservations online and over the phone. You may still purchase tickets, book dining reservations and make FastPass+ selections. Thank you for your patience while we work to improve your future experience. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I've had no problem booking Dining 180 out today. The update is not impacting Dining ADRs.

June 10, 2017
We are currently unable to make new Resort hotel reservations online and over the phone. You may still purchase tickets, book dining reservations and make FastPass+ selections. Thank you for your patience while we work to improve your future experience. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Maybe SOME ADRs. It just cannot be right that people are up at 6am 180 days out and something as unpopular as the plaza only had 1 time slot available.

I don't think the Plaza is as "unpopular" as you think it is, and they are walk-up for dinner these days.

I'm looking 3 months out and there's not one single day available for the stretch of days I'll be there.

I am 180 days out.... I can't get BOG or AK. I even attempted to use my + after booking my resort and the reservations are gone. For AK, Disney rep said they are holding reservations for the candlelight processional dates to be announced.

I am 180 days out.... I can't get BOG or AK. I even attempted to use my + after booking my resort and the reservations are gone. For AK, Disney rep said they are holding reservations for the candlelight processional dates to be announced.
Same here. Got everything except those. I really want AKershus for our 3 year old! She's also obsessed with Beauty and the beast so BOG would be great.

Don't give up you should be able to get breakfast. At the one month mark I was able to book breakfast for a not so great time, but last night 2 days before my trip I was able to find a better time. Lunch and dinner are harder to get.

I got BOG lunch today, a month after my 180 window opened. Thanks to TP reservation finder and us being flexible on our times. Keep trying!

Reactions: CJK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!