"Boma" ---Love, Love, Love!!!

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
Just finished our dinner at Boma---- gets better and better--- our server was amazing, and the food was so great!!

Btw, the Zebra Domes have now taken a backseat to their sweet potato bread pudding with orange glaze--- wow!!!!! So good !!!!

We really enjoyed Boma for the first time on our last trip as well. We're already looking forward to it for our upcoming trip. I wasn't a fan of the zebra domes, but I love the sound of the sweet potato bread pudding with the orange glaze. Sounds yummy! Glad you enjoyed it here and thanks for sharing about the new dessert.

We really enjoyed Boma for the first time on our last trip as well. We're already looking forward to it for our upcoming trip. I wasn't a fan of the zebra domes, but I love the sound of the sweet potato bread pudding with the orange glaze. Sounds yummy! Glad you enjoyed it here and thanks for sharing about the new dessert.

Sure thing!!! Doing the Bfast for the 1st time on Saturday--- can't wait!!!

The food and atmosphere ----- can't be beat!!!!!

It's my DD19 - 17 time of last trip only must do this trip. It was our favorite meal last time. Looking forward to it again in May

For some reason Boma has never been on my radar before but after hearing amazing reviews I can not wait to try it on our trip this fall!

Just finished our dinner at Boma---- gets better and better--- our server was amazing, and the food was so great!!

Btw, the Zebra Domes have now taken a backseat to their sweet potato bread pudding with orange glaze--- wow!!!!! So good !!!!

Did they still serve the glazed SALMON? It's one of my best food memories:lmao:

Boma has always been one of my favorites. I indulge on the wonderful soups and unusual salads and sides. The only issue we had this past January was the long and very slow moving meat station. It didn't bother me as I was happily slurping soup but others in our party were put out with the delay in service and ultimately grabbed a few pieces of chicken from the kids station:confused3

Boma is awesome!!:thumbsup2
We haven't eaten there in a while, I miss it.
love all the different foods and the zebra domes. We were just talking about it.
After reading these posts I'm sorry we didn't make reservations. I've never had the sweet potato bread pudding....sounds like we should try it if it beats a zebra dome.:)

Another person here that does not care for the zebra domes, but I have always enjoyed the bread puddings.

We always eat there every trip!

Boma is our favorite! I never gave much thought to soup until eating here. Changed my views on soup! That chicken corn chowder...heaven!

Also worth noting you can buy zebra domes at the Mara in the refrigerated section.

Thank you for sharing! We are staying at AKL and had been trying to decide if we were going to eat here. We typically stay away from Buffets unless it is breakfast but Boma caught our eye. We may just have to try it out.

Boma is our favorite! I never gave much thought to soup until eating here. Changed my views on soup! That chicken corn chowder...heaven!

Also worth noting you can buy zebra domes at the Mara in the refrigerated section.

Yes! I know soup doesn't sound exciting, but the soups at Boma are so flavorful it WILL change your mind about soup. Well said Jennasis! :earsboy:

Thanks for the post. We've just recently decided to try Boma in August. I want to try all the items everyone is speaking about.

Can't wait.

Glad you had another great Boma dinner :goodvibes. We love Boma as it's one of our favorites and is a must do for us every trip.

I wasn't a fan of the zebra domes,

I'm with you as I didn't care for the zebra domes, either ;).

Doing the Bfast for the 1st time on Saturday--- can't wait!!!

The food and atmosphere ----- can't be beat!!!!!

Breakfast is on our list for our next trip as I've read nothing but great things about it. I agree about the great food and atmosphere :thumbsup2.

For some reason Boma has never been on my radar before but after hearing amazing reviews I can not wait to try it on our trip this fall!

Boma is amazing......I'm sure you'll love it :).

Thanks for the post. We've just recently decided to try Boma in August. I want to try all the items everyone is speaking about.

Can't wait.

It's a great dinner and I think the atmosphere is very nice :wizard:.

Boma is my favorite restaurant anywhere. I dream about it when I'm not at Disney and miss it as much as I do the parks. I'm taking my sister there for her first Disney trip at the end of this month. Does anyone know if they still have the "old" bread pudding. Sweet potatoes are the only food in the world that I won't eat :(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter