Bonjour! from the great frozen north

Kippa-Dee-Do-Dah

Mouseketeer
Hey y'all! I'm a long-time lurker and finally decided to sign up because my family is planning our first trip to WDW this year (that we're actually going to finally go on...this is the third try!)

A little about me:

- I'm a native Texan :cool1:, displaced to the Great White North due to my husband's career. I like the snow, but I miss wearing shorts!

- We have a young Prince :earsboy: and Princess :earsgirl: who love all things Disney and Star Wars. (train up a child... :smickey:)

- We moved from SoCal, where we were stationed for awhile. In that time, we made it to the Land 3 times (DH and I had never been before). Our first trip was Thanksgiving 2015. Basically we're ruined because nothing will compare to Christmas + Diamond Celebration + First time at Disney. :santa::earboy2::mickeybar

- My first trip to the World was when I was 3 months old. My second (and at this point, most recent :guilty:) was when I was 9, in 1990. My husband last went when he was ~11. My kids have never been!

- I'm a brunette francophile and bibliophile. I may or may not have (but definitely did) screamed a little too loudly meeting Belle at the Land. :lovestruc

Very excited to be here and get my planning on! :tigger:

Welcome! I'm excited for your upcoming first trip as a family!

I know what you mean about missing shorts...we recently moved from So Cal to Northern Michigan, and I just realized the other day that we've now had snow for 4 of the 7 months we've lived here (got here in August)...and my neighbor just told us that March is a big month for snow here! I definitely got tired of the heat in So Cal, but 5 months (at least) of snow is gonna be a long wait for shorts for us, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!