Bonnet Creek, Flamingo Crossing & Disney Springs get MINNIE VANS

HopperFan

"It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."
Thanks for the info! Was hoping to be at Bonnet Creek for our upcoming February trip but because of some trip logistics we'll be at CBR instead -- but this will be great to keep in mind for the next trip after.... I'm always trying to figure out ways to reduce or eliminate rental car costs on our offsite stays, which is hard with 3 children who all still use booster seats (making Ubers more difficult). And I wasn't crazy about Bonnet's shuttle schedule or cost for a family of 5.

Thanks for the info! Was hoping to be at Bonnet Creek for our upcoming February trip but because of some trip logistics we'll be at CBR instead -- but this will be great to keep in mind for the next trip after.... I'm always trying to figure out ways to reduce or eliminate rental car costs on our offsite stays, which is hard with 3 children who all still use booster seats (making Ubers more difficult). And I wasn't crazy about Bonnet's shuttle schedule or cost for a family of 5.

Sounds good but note the part also about increased price.

This is who I think will benefit from this more than anyone else.

By time you rent a car, booter seats and pay for parking - the higher Minnie rate might not be so bad.

By time you pay the per head bus rate and add in it's limited schedule (especially when kids come in to play) - the higher Minnie Rate might not be so bad.

As with all it's a math equation with addition of convenience/time factor.

Last edited:

By time you rent a car, booter seats and pay for parking - the higher Minnie rate might not be so bad.

By time you pay the per head bus rate and add in it's limited schedule (especially when kids come in to play) - the higher Minnie Rate might not be so bad.

As with all it's a math equation with addition of convenience/time factor.

Yes this. In my situation it's always balancing the math... if we rent a car we have to have a minivan or SUV, $$$, then 22 per day to park it at the park ... then I either have to drag 3 booster seats with me to the airport or pay the rental car company for extras... so on and so forth.

For our next trip in Feb, my husband will already be in FL for a work trip, so I'll be schlepping all 3 kids from BUF to MCO by myself and meeting him down there. The thought of traversing both airports, with all our stuff, 3 little kids, getting the rental car squared away, figuring out where to meet my husband... well long story short I ended up on site this time to cut out all of that, and I don't have to drive to the hotel. I'll have to suck it up with the busses that I don't love but oh well. Hoping to get back to larger accommodations off site next time... but anyway yes, with a family of 5 there's only so much I can trim, but every bit helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter