Bonus 5 day hopper passes

patti2

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to remind everyone that the time is running out to order these special 5 day hoppers. I called florida orlando tickets yesterday before I ordered mine to ensure they still have the ones that include the 2 extra plusses. She said yes but be sure to order by Friday or Saturday to ensure that your order is processed by Sun(Sept 30th).

Ours came yesterday.

The tickets say "Not valid. . . for any park commencing operations after May 1, 1998." IS there such a park? Or, does that just mean if I hang on to these tickets for 10 years and Disney opens up a new park in 2004 that I won't be able to use the pass there?

Hi Ann!

Yep, you are right on both counts, a park like that does not CURRENTLY exist, but WDW is covering itself and is telling you that a hopper pass is only good for the parks that are open when the pass was sold originally. Hope that make sense! :rolleyes: :)

I may be wrong, but didn't Animal Kindgom commence operations on or about May 5, 1998?

I remember reading that somewhere. Once again, I may be mistaken.

Mike:bounce:

Animal Kingdom opened April 22, 1998. I know because that's Earth Day - and also my birthday!:)

Hi callahanjulie10!

You had to purchase the Park Hopper Plus. But as far as I know this deal was to expire on September 30. You could contact floridaorlandotickets and see if they have any of these Bonus Hoppers left.
Hope that they do for you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter