Bonus Adult Trip - Holding Points and SWA

3 Hobbits 2 Disney

Working Our Way Home
So last August we had a trip that we had to cancel — 90 points into holding along with SWA tix. Today DH confirmed he can take leave the first week of May. Calling MS while the SWA site was open I was able to book a 5 night adults only @ SSR in a 1BR.

While we’re there, we’ll get to experience the end of the AK 20th Anniversary, May the 4th Be With You, and Flower and Garden. WOOT!!!

Moral: holding points are not the end of the world.

I am happy because we will be there for some of the AK 20th anniversary too. I think you will be there for Peter Noone of Herman Hermits’ concert. We will be there then too at BWV, and then ending in a cabin with some friends for a night!

Love Southwest airlines!! Being able to have those funds to use to rebook a flight without all the fees others charge is so awesome!! I was looking at spirit pricing tonight, they are cheaper but if I had to cancel, I would have to pay 100.00 to change dates and I am not even sure if the funds go into holding or if you lose it completely unless you change dates at that time! Love SW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter