Book now for 2019 or wait?

eccobleu

Mouseketeer
Hello! We are planning a trip to DLP for June 2019. They are currently running a special offer for 1 night free - so 3 nights for the price of 2. Should I go ahead and book or will something similar be available later?

TIA!

I booked now. Wanted to make sure I got what I wanted. Downside is no cancellation!

---Paul in Southern NJ

"How many nights were you planning on staying?"

We are planning 3-4 nights in the middle to end of June.

We were looking at April 2019. I'm wondering if we should book this deal as well. Decisions, decisions!

We are planning 3-4 nights in the middle to end of June.
If you're going to stay 4 nights and the offer is '2 days and 2 nights free' then I don't think you'll beat that. If you're going to only stay 3 nights and benefit from 1 day and 1 night free ..... you MAY get a better offer nearer the time (we had 30% off with free half-board dining last year) but you may not. All depends whether you can hold your nerve!

i booked the 4 nights for the price of 2 deal for july 2019.
i decided to book now as i wanted specific rooms that i know won't be available come next summer..
so even if this deal isn't as good as something offered at the last minute, the rooms i wanted for sure won't be available....
so it was a no brainer..

We just booked the 4 nights for the price of 2 for April 2019!!! We did the Sequoia Lodge, Golden Forest Lakeview.

Thank you so much to everyone on these for all your help understanding the best ways to book DLP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!