Booked some Cabanas today

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
For my days at Universal... I booked some pool cabanas at the Hard Rock - I thought it would be neat to try... I managed to get the yellow submarine one :)

I am surprised they were available at just a week ahead.. but maybe no one is booking because of the rain everyday?

Has anyone tried these? I remember seeing some families using them at the RPR last year.

>>^..^<<

Originally posted by Scratch42
I mean Cabanas!LOL:p

Scratch
:smooth:

I keep humming that Barry Manilow tune...

At Cassie's... Cassie's Cabana.. the hottest spot north of Havana :p

>>^..^<<

The sad thing is that is the total truth ROFL!

17 minutes at 10:30pm is my life story LOL :p

>>^..^<<

Scratch - what does ROTFLMAO mean??????
>>^..^>> - pls explain what you get when you rent a pool cabana? (I hope you get to keep it for more than 17 minutes.....)
Enquiring minds would like to know. Thxs!

P.S. You guys are too funny!

ROTFLMAO - rolling on the floor laughing my "assets" off :p

Cabanas...

The regular cabanas cost me 40.00 for a full day.. they come with the cabana, TV, chairs, ceiling fan, privacy curtain, table, lounges, fridge with waters and cokes and they put towels out for you. You also have a server who checks on you occasionally and there is a menu to order from the Restaurant or bar.

The "themed" cabana cost me 70.00 for the day.. it comes with the same as above except you get double the waters and cokes and 2 free pool floats. (that you would have to rent)

The cost is higher if you are not on the club level.. I think it is 75.00 for the full day for the regular and 100.00 for the themed (but I am not sure) you can also rent them for 1/2 days but not on weekends.

There is no deposit to book them... you can cancel with no penalty up until the night before.

I booked them for all my days... but I probably will only use it a couple of days... I just didn't know what day. :p

I'm surprised Disney does not have cabanas... they are neat for large familys, or people that need shade, or maybe travelling with
toddlers that need to nap.

>>^..^<<

The GF had something that looked like what you described but not sure it had all that. :eek: I feel so sorry for you Cass...sounds like you're really roughing it on this vacation. ;)

We stayed at the Boca Raton Resort a few years ago and they had Cabanas around their pool. I had never seen these before and was amazed what people had inside them.

Be sure to take a pic of your yellow submarine Cabana for us all to see, Cass! I'm picturing the Beatle's yellow submarine! :p

Rest assured I will take lots of pics :) even of the yellow submarine...

DisneyLisa..... LOL @ roughing it... you are making me feel guilty!

Remember you only live once... and you can't take it with you... I have MS and have felt like crap for a year... I wan't Noel and I to have the best mother daughter trip possible :)

>>^..^<<

Just teasing Cass...jealousy will get me nowhere. ;) Have a fabulous trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter