Booked through Virgin, and no Tickets have been linked in MDE?

Rhys Harries

Earning My Ears
Hey all!

Was just wondering if anyone else has booked through Virgin Holidays, and signed up to My Disney Experience, linked their holiday with the booking number?

When I do it, our hotel (POP Century) comes up, and states that we're there for 7 nights, all correct. But our tickets or photopass things haven't been linked? Is this normal? - We're going on 1st September 2018, Are the tickets only linked at a certain time?

Thanks,

Rhys

I have booked through VH and my tickets are showing on MDE, we travel 16 th October. As far as I'm aware the photopass won't show on your account it's just there when you have your photos taken ( that's how it worked for us in 2016 )

I have booked through VH and my tickets are showing on MDE, we travel 16 th October. As far as I'm aware the photopass won't show on your account it's just there when you have your photos taken ( that's how it worked for us in 2016 )

Oh! Thanks for your reply!

MDE has our hotel booking, but when i go to look at my tickets, it asks me to put our VH booking number etc in, and then tells me that this reservation is linked and to contact Rhys Harries (me!) Haha!

Going to need to contact either disney or virgin then i guess!

Thanks,

Rhys

Hmm that's odd. Normally the reason is because the holiday is soo far away but you're going in September so that isn't far at all :thumbsup2

You'll need them linked to make FP so as long as it's sorted out before then :)

Oh! Thanks for your reply!

MDE has our hotel booking, but when i go to look at my tickets, it asks me to put our VH booking number etc in, and then tells me that this reservation is linked and to contact Rhys Harries (me!) Haha!

Going to need to contact either disney or virgin then i guess!

Thanks,

Rhys
Mine keeps saying to speak to the person who has the reservation too (that would be me as well :) ) I booked through Disney UK. I was hoping it would just sort itself out by the time I get to FP booking time. I’ve got to phone and pay some of the holiday off this week so I’ll ask them if this is normal on the MDE app. I’d be interested to know if you find anything out about it before I do. Thanks :) I’m going to WDW on August 6th ‘18.

Hmm that's odd. Normally the reason is because the holiday is soo far away but you're going in September so that isn't far at all :thumbsup2

You'll need them linked to make FP so as long as it's sorted out before then :)

Mine keeps saying to speak to the person who has the reservation too (that would be me as well :) ) I booked through Disney UK. I was hoping it would just sort itself out by the time I get to FP booking time. I’ve got to phone and pay some of the holiday off this week so I’ll ask them if this is normal on the MDE app. I’d be interested to know if you find anything out about it before I do. Thanks :) I’m going to WDW on August 6th ‘18.

Just contacted Virgin Holidays, who told me I'd be contacted 60 days before to link my tickets, which is also the Fastpass booking day! - Thanks Tash87 for your info!

Emmafleur - thanks! Let me know if yours get connected on the 60 day date for your fastpasses!

Thanks both for your insight!

Rhys

@Tash87 @Emmafleur

A bit more insight! - I called Virgin Holidays again last week and requested the supplier reference number (Disney World's reference number to Virgin) - and within a few days, the tickets were visible in my account, so I guess they would've automatically come through on the '60 days before' date, however if you ask them, they'll push it through to MDE sooner!

Rhys

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter