booking a cruise on a cruise Q?

jubury

Earning My Ears
My DH and I will be cruising on the wonder in Jan and we where wondering when you book another cruise while your on the cruise ship what kind of payment do they accept for the deposit? is it just by credit card or do they accapt cash or check? and what benifits do you get when you book on board? if any one out there has any answers they would be greatly appreciated.
Julie:confused:

I don't know this, but I would assume that it is credit card only. I think the only place they are set up to take cash is at the guest services desk, and the reservations agents are only tapped into the reservations computer. Again, this is pure speculation on my part.

I believe the current benefit is a reduced rate (usually about the same as the early booking discounts), plus a stateroom credit, up to $200 depending on room category.

Yes, they ONLY accept credit cards for the deposit, no checks or cash.

And by booking onboard you get a Castaway Club credit of $200 on your next cruise. Booking onboard is the only way to get the credit. :)

The $200 per cabin is the only benefit The price is the same as if you booked by calling DCL.

Originally posted by my3kids
The $200 per cabin is the only benefit The price is the same as if you booked by calling DCL.

What if I book on board and then want to switch to my TA? (Her rates are always much lower than DCL's...will I get the lower rate or am I locked into the DCL rate since I booked online?)

TIA :)

Originally posted by Melrosgirl
What if I book on board and then want to switch to my TA? (Her rates are always much lower than DCL's...will I get the lower rate or am I locked into the DCL rate since I booked online?)

TIA :)

Yes -- you can swith to a TA of your choice.
:D

Melrosgirl....That's exactly what I did!:D I booked 2 rooms on board for a $400 credit, then transferred to cruise.com for a $400 discount. Not bad since I booked so far in advance I am at the lowest booking price too! I love to save money.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter