Booking a package

pfeifer1990

Mouseketeer
I am curious how many people when booking a Disney Resort get a package that includes park tickets? What is the advantage other than convenience. I've been searching the boards and can't find an answer so if this has been asked before I apologize. Thank you in advance.

fast pass reservations are earlier. Other than that, maybe mini golf is included. we just booked a package with dining, not sure if we will keep the dining package because I cant find tables available during my stay, but it is more convenient. And also you can make payments instead of having to buy tickets up front. Depends on how many people you have going. We have done both package and just room. But we did it this time just to see about dining reservations.

I am curious how many people when booking a Disney Resort get a package that includes park tickets? What is the advantage other than convenience. I've been searching the boards and can't find an answer so if this has been asked before I apologize. Thank you in advance.

In our opinion, there isn't one and booking separately has the advantages.

Cheaper tickets
More flexibility
Friendlier cancellation policy

fast pass reservations are earlier. Other than that, maybe mini golf is included. we just booked a package with dining, not sure if we will keep the dining package because I cant find tables available during my stay, but it is more convenient. And also you can make payments instead of having to buy tickets up front. Depends on how many people you have going. We have done both package and just room. But we did it this time just to see about dining reservations.
It makes no difference if you have a package or book a room only as to when you can book fast passes. As long as you are staying on site (or at the selected offsite hotels) you can book fast passes 60 days out once your ticket is linked to your magic band.
Denise

It makes no difference if you have a package or book a room only as to when you can book fast passes. As long as you are staying on site (or at the selected offsite hotels) you can book fast passes 60 days out once your ticket is linked to your magic band.
Denise
yes. you are correct. I forgot that it doesn't matter as long as on property! oopsie

To take advantage of Disney’s Free Dining promotion, a package of nondiscounted room and park tickets is required.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter