Booking a room with an AP code

wilderness01

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
Has anyone booked a room with an AP code lately? I have had an AP for the last few years. We are planning on going back in August so I am buying an PAP for this next year. However I wasn't planning on buying the pass until July. In the past no one has ever asked me for any numbers on my pass/voucher when I have booked my room. Is this still the same or are they being more strict? Personally it kind of irks me when the CM does not want to see my pass at checkin to make certain I do have one, but that was on another thread wasn't it? ;) Thanks for the info.

Although there are lots or grumblings of possible booking changes depending on who you talk to,:rolleyes: you can still book without having the actual AP or voucher in hand, but they still mention (sometimes) that you have to show it upon check-in. I have never been asked to show it either. :confused3

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter