Booking a trip, advice desperately sought

Plot thickens. The airtanker doesn’t look as good a specs as the regular planes and is overhead not seat back entertainment. Back to the drawing board.
I think I read the Air Tanker has Wifi entertainment, don't quote me though!

Yeah the seats are not as wide it seems, hence it's cheaper I guess!
Yea, going to price them both and decide. Now a earlier flights opened up that could be tempting.

Found some hotels including parking for sub £140 so looking sensible money.

I was looking at flying with TC as part of a package with them....I always seem to go back to Virgin though :eek:.

We also always stay at a airport hotel the night before. Better safe than sorry :)

It's such a tough decision thinking cost of flights and what you get/don't get for your money.

I was looking at flying with TC as part of a package with them....I always seem to go back to Virgin though :eek:.

We also always stay at a airport hotel the night before. Better safe than sorry :)

It's such a tough decision thinking cost of flights and what you get/don't get for your money.

Sorry for the slow reply been somewhat swamped. Yes tricky to make these choices after not having been for 13 years.

We’ve elected to go from Gatwick as we know the airport, it has more facilities, and my wife thinks getting there later will mean the children fare better. I’m in two minds but Gatwick gives us more flight options.

Virgin flights still aren’t out. TC flights are holding roughly the same price (£1800 ish). BA flights have come out at £630 odd each which is a shame as I’d hoped they’d be a little less. I’m holding out for the virgin flights and then may hold out for a sale.

The one tempting offer is Norwegian. Currently it’s pricing out at about £1400 for all four of us including luggage from Gatwick. Having never used them before I’m a little dubious of them as their reviews seem very mixed. Plus the flight time means you land 8:05pm so get to the hotel maybe 11pm. That makes a very long day.

Has anyone used Norwegian? How were they?

Sorry for the slow reply been somewhat swamped. Yes tricky to make these choices after not having been for 13 years.

We’ve elected to go from Gatwick as we know the airport, it has more facilities, and my wife thinks getting there later will mean the children fare better. I’m in two minds but Gatwick gives us more flight options.

Virgin flights still aren’t out. TC flights are holding roughly the same price (£1800 ish). BA flights have come out at £630 odd each which is a shame as I’d hoped they’d be a little less. I’m holding out for the virgin flights and then may hold out for a sale.

The one tempting offer is Norwegian. Currently it’s pricing out at about £1400 for all four of us including luggage from Gatwick. Having never used them before I’m a little dubious of them as their reviews seem very mixed. Plus the flight time means you land 8:05pm so get to the hotel maybe 11pm. That makes a very long day.

Has anyone used Norwegian? How were they?

There are a few threads in the UK section, most people on Disboards seem to have had a positive experience. I like you am still dubious going by other reviews elsewhere online!

There are a few threads in the UK section, most people on Disboards seem to have had a positive experience. I like you am still dubious going by other reviews elsewhere online!

Yup read those and read the others via google and left me somewhat concerned. Planes look amazing but you seem up the creek if something goes wrong. So hard to resist as I saw them as low as 1175 earlier for all four of us. But I think 8pm at night will make it far to long a day no matter how cheap. You’d be at the hotel around 11pm aka 4am uk time. That’ll be too much for the children I think.

Going to hold fire until the virgin flights release and then may sit tight until there’s a sale with ba or virgin maybe. Unless my itchy clicking finger gets the better of me. Hah

On the positive side my day plan plus restaurant plans are fleshed out now. Now to make attraction lists and then I can rest until 180 days before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!