Booking activities & excursions

NH Disneyfan

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone - when I looked into booking activities or excursions for a cruise in April, it looked like I had to pay on the spot. We've only done Disney and onboard charges totaled up until the end of our cruise. Does Royal Caribbean have you pay up-front when booking these activities, or does it happen on the ship?

You have to pay upfront. At first, we found that a negative. But they have been great about refunding for any changes -- we even rebooked one excursion when they had a sale. And we will definitely appreciate having a smaller bill at the end of the cruise.

Safe travels!

You have to pay upfront. At first, we found that a negative. But they have been great about refunding for any changes -- we even rebooked one excursion when they had a sale. And we will definitely appreciate having a smaller bill at the end of the cruise.

Safe travels!

Yeah, we were bummed when last years cruise cancelled out Jamaica port due to weather. But when I saw my statement had a refund of over $500 that I had written off months ago it offset the disappointment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!