Booking Alamo with Costco membership

betmust

Mouseketeer
Hoping someone can help. I just went on Alamo to book and I cannot find the # you use to book with Costco membership. Silly but I had it written down on a piece of paper and I think it got tossed. Can anyone help? Thanks

Why not log back onto the Costco website with your membership number and use that link under car rentals to book?

Go to Costco travel, click “car rental” and you’ll see the discounted Alamo rates. I’m my experience they’re consistently the least expensive rental rates. All you need is your Costco membership number.

If you prefer to do it with the code on the rental company site, go onto the Costco site and start a reservation. Once the site gives you the price, click the next step to book, then go to the details, and the code will be in the fine print.

I always find that it's best to run through it on the Costco site first, because it will check all 4 brands for you. Yesterday I dropped my Alamo rental in favor of one from Budget after a re-check of the Costco site showed a rate $50 cheaper than the rate I'd been given with Alamo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!