booking AP before picking it up at the park?

theycallmewinnie

Mouseketeer
AP tickets has a great deal right now (2 years for one if you have a promo code) and people seem to get good room rates with it too. I'm wondering - if I buy my AP tickets online now, and I pick them up when I get to Orlando, can I book a room and check in with an AP rate before I get my actual pass? I'm guessing, not.

Also, can you use AP to book multiple rooms? I believe I cannot with ENT.

I don't see why you couldn't book a room on AP and pick them up at the kiosk. When I checked into PBH last week, they didn't even ask to see my AP. If they did, I was going to show them my internet print out that shows I bought it; the one that has the confirmation number you type in at the kiosk. I think that would have been proof enough, it said it was an AP preferred pass and had my name on it.

If they made an issue of it, you could always go over to the park, get the pass and bring it back to them, but I don't think it would be. I would think a lot of people would have the same issue.

I asked the reservation lady the same question and she said that yes I could go to the parks and get my annual pass once i got there and still receive the APH rate. But I was never asked to show my pass.

I don't know if you can book more than one room with only one pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter