Booking Cinderella Room

Nicole Nguyen

Earning My Ears
I'm exploring vacation package options online and no matter what cannot figure out how to get into Cinderella room. We will be a party of 4 adults and 1 child (she will be 4 years old, sharing bed with parents). It only shows us Beauty & the Beast rooms (and Alice, Tinkerbell - not interested in these) and says we will need 4 beds, but has anyone booked Cinderella room and what was your party size? 5/12 just opened up for booking (without vacation package) so unless it's already sold out, we would love to stay in Cinderella room. Is there any way to check availability?

We will be arriving 5/12, but don't want access to the parks until 5/13 (5/13, 5/14, 5/15). I'm a little confused reading other threads. We wanted to book a room 5/12, and then package from 5/13 - 5/15, which includes a 3 day pass to the parks, but when do you get access? Only from 3pm 5/13 (check in time) to 11am 5/15 (check out time)? Ideally we want to spend the entire day of 5/13 and 5/14 parkhopping (minus naptime at hotel for little one), and 5/15 we'd need to check out and I assume we can leave our luggage there if we are spending more time in the parks, but just confused on the logistics of when we would get access.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter