Booking down 8/7?

ChimneyJim

Mouseketeer
Anyone tried booking over last couple hours? I keep getting the dwarves at the end.

I've used multiple browsers, still unable to book. Of course they are only working the phones for the cruise today.

Try private / incognito option in one of your browsers.

Good luck.

Same for me this week. Called twice... they said its a new bug with resale contracts. im not really buying that. Anything to make direct look more attractive.

it was 25 hold and 30 minutes waiting for the cast member to speak to support as she was also getting 7 dwarfs. Eventually she could book the room for me. tired again yesterday. same problem and had to call.

Same for me this week. Called twice... they said its a new bug with resale contracts. im not really buying that. Anything to make direct look more attractive.

it was 25 hold and 30 minutes waiting for the cast member to speak to support as she was also getting 7 dwarfs. Eventually she could book the room for me. tired again yesterday. same problem and had to call.

Yeah I have a direct contract, so weird. I tried calling but only dealing with the member cruise today. Hi ho hi ho!

On hold right now. Member Services getting same error. I have Direct and Resale points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!