Booking for a family of five

OregonFan

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. We have been eyeing ABD for quite some time and are narrowing down which trip to take first but one thing concerns me. They seem to only have availability for families of 2,3 and 4 in a room. Does anyone else have a family of five? Did they split you up? I’m curious how they handle that portion. Theoretically I realize my husband and I could split the kids into two rooms and we could stay separately but I would really prefer if we could all stay together.

Our first two ABD trips were for our family of five. My son and I shared a room and my wife and twin daughters shared a room. Sometimes the girls would share a bed if double beds or they would arrange a sofa bed or roll away. These were to Costa Rica and Peru. Talk to the vacationista and they will help you. Have fun!

Yes, they split you up into two reservations, although in some places you may be able to be in the same accommodations, (like the cabins at Brooks Lake Lodge/Wyoming trip). Even our family of 4 has to split into two reservations for Australia, the max is 3 per room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter